Imported Vegetable And Fruit Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Imported Vegetable And Fruit Series / Peru
🔖 Certification： Eu Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
We started in 2007 and imported various organic foods and natural foods from Europe and Taiwan. Since 2016, we have focused on imported organic fresh fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, beetroots, carrots, onions from the Netherlands, pumpkin, orange, lemon, sweet potato, apple, blood orange, from Italy, from Italy, from Italy Kiwi, ginger, banana from Peru, a total of more than 40 kinds.
Why choose us?
100% fresh guarantee
There are also aircraft shipping to Hong Kong every week and ship directly after arriving at Hong Kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
Strict quality monitoring
We have enriched years of experience and quality monitoring in the world's strictly selected fabricated agricultural cricket cooperation to ensure the quality of all vegetables and vegetable products.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Curcuma longa
Product Description：The underground tuber of the ginger plant turmeric; fresh turmeric is crunchy, gingery and citrusy, with a pleasant earthy aroma and a hint of citrus. Dried turmeric has a complex, rich woody aroma with hints of floral, citrus, and ginger, a touch of sourness, moderate spiciness, and musky warmth. Since turmeric is a safe vegetable dye, it has been directly used as a natural pigment in food since ancient times. Chinese medicine believes that turmeric is acrid, bitter, warm in nature, and belongs to the liver and spleen meridians. Turmeric root has the functions of promoting Qi and relieving depression, breaking blood stasis, promoting gallbladder and yellowing, and clearing the menstrual flow. Turmeric can increase bile secretion, promote gallbladder contraction, and has analgesic effect. Rhizomes can be used to treat blood stasis, amenorrhea, thoracic and abdominal mass, abdominal pain, and bruises. Curcumin in turmeric can inhibit the growth of tumor cells and also has antioxidant properties. Curcumin and volatile oil have antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus. Curcumin can also accelerate skin wound healing and reduce scarring.
Native to South Asia, India is the main producer of turmeric, while other producers include China, Haiti, Indonesia, Jamaica, Malaysia, Palestine, Peru, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Variety：The common varieties of turmeric are yellow turmeric and red turmeric.
In addition, purple turmeric is relatively rare, cut into sky blue, does not contain curcumin, and has high essential oil content.
Turmeric is classified by rhizome shape:
(1) Round turmeric: also known as ginger head, mother ginger, etc., it is the main rhizome of turmeric, which is spherical in shape, loose and long in body, and rough in surface. Tan, the section color is lighter.
(2) Elongated turmeric: also known as zijiang and bud turmeric, it is a lateral rhizome, cylindrical and slightly flattened, slightly curved, often with short branches, one end is blunt and round, the other end is a section, and the surface has longitudinal Wrinkles and visible links. The quality is solid, and the section color is golden.
Supply Season：The harvesting period is from November to May every year, and they are not named spring and autumn tulips because of the different harvesting times of the seasons.
Storage Method：Fresh turmeric should be kept in a cool, dry place or in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Turmeric powder generally has a low water content and is not easy to spoil. After purchasing, put it in a sealed iron tin and store it in a dry and cool place for at least one year. Turmeric has a strong vitality. If it is left alone, it is easy to germinate, so be careful when storing it.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Suitable for: Rheumatism, sore muscles and joints, pain from falls, menstrual pain, and abdominal mass. Traditional Chinese medicine mainly uses curcumin to treat these ailments.
Contraindication: People with blood deficiency without qi stagnation and blood stasis should not take it; Turmeric is dry and hot. Eating turmeric will cause anger, dry mouth, body heat and constipation, so people with yellow urine should take it in moderation; Turmeric also stimulates and excites the uterus. effect, best avoided by pregnant women
(in large quantities) to eat.
Suitable: Huanglian, cinnamon, Corydalis, Guangyujin, Mian Yinchen can treat gastritis, cholangitis, abdominal distention, pain, vomiting, jaundice, etc.; when used together with pepper, it can enhance the aroma of pepper: =if(isblank(X:X),"",GOOGLETRANSLATE(X:X,"zh-hant","en"))
Cooking Skills：Generally, there are three ways to use turmeric: sliced, chopped, and smashed into powder. It can be used in soups, sauces, salads, rice, eggs, meat, and seafood. It is also used in indian curries, sweet sauces, and mustards. Ingredients. Turmeric itself has a unique earthy smell, which can be eliminated by heating it in oil or mixing it with curry powder. Curcumin is also a natural pigment and is widely used as a coloring agent in food.
Notes：Chinese herbal medicines utilize plants of the Zingiberaceae Curcuma genus (Curcuma), and there are three kinds of medicinal materials below: 1. Turmeric, the original plant is Curcuma long
L.. 2. Turmeric, the original plant is C.aromatica Sails, and turmeric is a variant of turmeric. 3. Oshu, the original plant is C.zedoaria
Rose.. For food, turmeric is the main ingredient and turmeric is the supplement, but Eshu can only be used for medicinal purposes.
Dish：Turmeric porridge, turmeric rice, turmeric chowder, Malaysian spicy laksa soup, stew, vegetable dishes, clay pot dishes, etc.
Product Information (Supplement)：
Suggested Eating Method：
Generally, there are three ways to use ginger. Slice, chopped, and planed powder can be used for soup, sauce, salad, rice, eggs, meat, seafood, and seafood. Ingredients. The turmeric itself has a unique mud smell. If you want to eliminate this smell, you can use oil to heat or stir -fry with curry powder. Colinel is also a natural pigment, which is widely used as a toror for food.
The common ginger products in the market are ginger powder. Ginger powder can be drunk with water, or enters the food, suitable for going out or office workers, which is convenient for not touching hands.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.