How to set up your wholesale account
- Your Chef/procurement manager can sign up for an account on the Homegrown Foods website.
- Your Chef/procurement manager should then send a copy of your company's Business Registration certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp 94697496 / 95555230.
- Once confirmed, your wholesale account will be set up within 24 hrs. To confirm, re-enter the HGF website to check that your profile has now been updated to a wholesale account.
- Within your profile, fill in your delivery address.
- The MOQ is HKD$1,500 for HK Island and Kowloon. All deliveries below this MOQ is subject to a delivery fee.
- A 1% contribution is added to every bill to support regenerative farming in the region.
Important to know
- Only registered restaurant users with a wholesale account can see the wholesale price.
- The produce available for the next week will be updated at Friday 5pm. Restaurants should place their order before 2pm every Sunday. No orders will be guaranteed after the cutoff time.
- No price bartering. The prices are set by the farmer's association which includes pick up and deliveries.
- First come, first serve, so you might not always get lucky!
- Payment: You are required to complete payment upon order, or select cheque-on-delivery / cash-on-delivery (COD) option. You will receive your invoice with payment details by email after you have placed the order. Cheque payments can be addressed to Wing Hing Wai Organic Farm.
Delivery Every Tuesdays, Thursday sand Saturdays, and Even Sunday
- Delivery will be every Every Tuesdays, Thursday sand Saturdays, and Sunday between 10am and 6pm time. You can select your preferred delivery time and Homegrown Foods will do our best to accommodate.
- To ensure minimal packaging, the produce will come in foldable crates that can carry up to 10 kilos. The produce will be wrapped in a reusable cloth. Upon your first order, you will be required to pay a HKD100 deposit per crate.
- Each week, the restaurant partner will receive new crate(s) and you are asked to return the previous crate(s) with the cloth to the delivery person.