Imported Vegetable And Fruit Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Imported Vegetable And Fruit Series / Netherlands
🔖 Certification： Eu Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
We started in 2007 and imported various organic foods and natural foods from Europe and Taiwan. Since 2016, we have focused on imported organic fresh fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, beetroots, carrots, onions from the Netherlands, pumpkin, orange, lemon, sweet potato, apple, blood orange, from Italy, from Italy, from Italy Kiwi, ginger, banana from Peru, a total of more than 40 kinds.
Why choose us?
100% fresh guarantee
There are also aircraft shipping to Hong Kong every week and ship directly after arriving at Hong Kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
Strict quality monitoring
We have enriched years of experience and quality monitoring in the world's strictly selected fabricated agricultural cricket cooperation to ensure the quality of all vegetables and vegetable products.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Alfalfa Sprouts
Product Description：The reason why alfalfa sprouts are popular in the United States is that the thoroughbred horses that eat alfalfa sprouts are found to be very strong, and the dairy cows that eat alfalfa sprouts not only have a particularly rich milk production, but are also strong.
When alfalfa grows, its roots will extend to a depth of about 100 feet underground, so it can absorb a variety of nutrients and minerals. A very common pasture, it was later discovered that the nutritional value of alfalfa was used as lettuce for human consumption, but alfalfa sprouts have a very strong grassy smell.
Supply Season：Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
Storage Method：It should be eaten as soon as possible after purchase, or it can also be sealed with plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator. The shelf life is about 2 to 4 days.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Sprouts should not be eaten in excess for patients with renal insufficiency and people with stomach indigestion.
Cooking Skills：Alfalfa sprouts are low in calories, highly nutritious, and crispy and delicious. They can be eaten raw, dipped in soy sauce, or made into sandwiches. In advanced countries such as europe, america and japan, it is strongly recommended by the medical profession and nutritionists. Eating raw alfalfa is so popular that you can find boxed or loose sprouts in almost every supermarket, health food store and fast food restaurant. Alfalfa sprouts are a must in a lettuce salad restaurant.
Notes：Alfalfa sprouts are cool in nature, and those with shady and cold physique, and those with spleen and stomach deficiency should not eat more. Patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers, chronic gastritis, simple goiter, threatened abortion, uterine prolapse, etc. should not eat.
Dish：Cold salad, alfalfa sprout juice, hand rolls, etc."
Product Information (Supplement)：
BIOSPRREDRAD -Barbine 4X50G Sprouts Red Radish 4X50G
Suggested Eating Method：
The quality is tender and unique. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and calcium, phosphorus and other minerals, which can be used as soup and salads.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.