Hung Tai Fresh Fruit
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-3 day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Hung Tai Fresh Fruit / South Africa
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Cheung Gor have worked as a chef in a hotel for many years, and I definitely have requirements for ingredients. In another runway, He engaged in fruit wholesale. In 2013, Cheung Gor just rented my own durian factory in Thailand. Winning the love of customers and scientists, there is a T Market in Tin Shui Wai that sells fruit directly and operates a neighborhood business.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Product Description：Grapes have the advantages of crisp and large fruit, sweet and sour taste, excellent storage and transportation, and good quality. Although they are expensive, they are very popular in the market because of their "noble status". Raisin skin and raisin seeds contain antioxidant substances, which have a preventive effect on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
The cultivation of grapes began perhaps 8,000 years ago, and the fruit has been used as human food over history. Eaten fresh or in dried form (as raisins, currants and sultanas), grapes also hold cultural significance in many parts of the world, particularly for their role in winemaking.
Supply Season：The main production period is from October to December every year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
Storage Method：As it is perishable, it is recommended to buy and eat now; or it can be stored in the refrigerator, which can generally be kept for 1 week.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: It is suitable for patients with weak qi and blood, cough due to lung deficiency, palpitations and night sweats, rheumatic arthralgia, gonorrhea, and difficulty in urinating. In addition, people suffering from hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, cancer, anemia, high blood pressure, neurasthenia, edema, and people with pregnancy resistance, vomiting, and fatigue are also suitable for consumption.
Contraindications: People with yin deficiency and internal heat, diarrhea and loose stools, and those with excess heat in the stomach should not eat it. Obese people and diabetic patients should not eat more.
Pregnant women can eat grapes
Five Flavors in TCM: Sweet, Sour
Efficacy Nourish yin and blood, strengthen muscles and bones, facilitate urination
Pregnant women eating grapes can nourish yin and blood, strengthen muscles and bones, facilitate urination, and supplement glucose, fructose, vitamins, amino acids, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals needed by the human body. Pregnant women suffer from lack of blood complexion, low blood pressure, poor circulation, and cold hands and feet in winter. Eating more grapes can help improve the condition. Grapes have an anti-fetal effect and are beneficial to fetal brain development. Grape seeds in grapes can improve immunity and help pregnant women get less sick.
However, pregnant women should not eat too much grapes. Due to the high sugar content of grapes, pregnant women should beware of diabetes during pregnancy, so grapes should be eaten in moderation.
Pay attention when eating:
Pregnant women should not drink water immediately after eating grapes. Grapes themselves have the effect of laxative and moistening the intestines. If you drink water immediately after eating grapes, the water will dilute the stomach acid before the stomach can digest and absorb it. Had diarrhea.
1. Grapes and sesame seeds: Grape skins and seeds have high-strength antioxidant substances, and vitamin E in sesame seeds can further enhance the overall antioxidant effect and have anti-cancer and anti-aging functions.
2. Grapes and glutinous rice: The combination of folic acid in grapes and iron in glutinous rice can maintain the normal operation of red blood cells, help prevent anemia and eliminate fatigue.
1. Grapes and radishes: When the human body eats radishes, it will produce a metabolite of sulfuric acid, which easily interacts with metabolites produced by flavonoids in grapes, inhibiting the body from absorbing iodine and affecting thyroid function.
2. Grapes and shrimps: The tannic acid contained in grapes will combine with the calcium in shrimps to form indigestible substances, which can easily cause stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms.
Cooking Skills：The cultivation of grapes began perhaps 8,000 years ago, and the fruit has been used as human food over history. Whether eaten fresh or dried (as raisins, gooseberries and raisins), grapes also have cultural significance in many parts of the world, not least their role in winemaking. Other grape-derived products include various types of jams, juices, vinegars and oils.
The fruit can be eaten raw or squeezed, and can also be processed into wine, grape juice, raisins and jams.
Notes：Grapes contain a lot of sugar. Excessive consumption will lead to excessive sugar intake, which can easily lead to elevated blood sugar. Diabetics and pregnant women are advised to eat less.
It is not advisable to drink water immediately after eating grapes, otherwise it will easily cause diarrhea. Raisins contain more glucose and iron, and are especially suitable for children, women, and the weak and anemic.
Dish：It can be eaten as fruit, made into wine or canned and paper-packaged beverages.
Suggested Eating Method：
Whether it is fresh or dry (such as raisins, vinegar and raisins), grapes are also culturally significant in many parts of the world, especially their role in brewing. Other grape derivatives include various types of jams, juice, vinegar and oil.
Fruits can be eaten raw or juice, and can also be processed into wine, grape juice, raisins and jam.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical, except to Re-generative Farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.