Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 3-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce / Shaanxi
🔖 Certification： HK Castco Tested / Not Certified
🌱 Producer Introduction：
It’s more than 10 years! Come to Hong Kong to sell apples for 10 years! Passed the Hong Kong Fruit Food Safety Test for 9 consecutive years without pesticide residues.
Always insist on absolutely not using chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides, artificial fruit wax, bulking agents and preservatives. During the epidemic period, people don't care about the effect, just want to feel more at ease than us. All uncle Ping's fruits are sterilized and sterilized by ozone machine in the freezer. They will be out of the warehouse to you, PIE Ozonation. (This information is provided by the supplier, we cannot ensure that all the information is correct) 🙏🏻
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Ganlu Pear
Product Description：Ganlu Pear contains a lot of fructose, which can be quickly absorbed by the body. Most of the fiber is on the peel. Eating together with the peel can get more complete fiber compounds.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and Hong Kong is available throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
1: Gong pear is cold in nature and helps dampness. Eating too much will hurt the spleen and stomach. Therefore, people with weak spleen and stomach and who are afraid of cold food should eat less. 2: Tribute pears contain more fruit acid, and those with more stomach acid should not eat more. 3: Gongli has a diuretic effect, and those who urinate frequently at night should eat less Gongli before going to bed.
Cooking Skills：It can be eaten raw, fermented wine, whole canned products, fruit juice, vinegar, pear tea, stewed pear, medicine, etc.
Notes：In terms of medicine, its fruit has the effects of promoting body fluid and moistening dryness, clearing away heat and reducing phlegm, and cleaning teeth.
Dish：In addition to being used for viewing, making fruit, fermented wine, whole canned products, fruit juice, vinegar, Sydney tea, stewed Sydney, the fruit can also be used as medicine.
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From November To April Of The Following Year, And Hong Kong Is Available Throughout The Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
You can eat, fermented wine, tidy products, fruit juice, vinegar, Sydney tea, stewed Sydney, medicine, etc.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
HK's fruits are either cheap goods from the mainland, or imported from a long distance. Preservatives are indispensable, and everyone is not surprised if they are dressed in fruit wax. Plateau apples are grown in their own orchard. They absolutely don't use chemical fertilisers or chemical!
FALSE🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.