🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Farm 28 / Kam Tin
🔖 Authentication： HKORC Certificate No. : C14014
🌱 Manufacturer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information：
Binomial Name：Raphanus raphanistrum subsp. sativus
Product Description：The taste of radish is sweet, low in calories, and because it is easy to feel full after eating radish, it can reduce eating too much food, and it is rich in various vitamins and trace elements, which can promote gastrointestinal motility, benefit metabolism, and avoid fat accumulation in the body. Under the skin, it is helpful for the presentation of weight loss effect. Red and white radishes are buried underground and are good treasure vegetables. Add a little carrot when cooking, and the bright color is very good. White radish can be boiled in soup, made into cakes, or dried into dried radish to extend the shelf life.
Supply Season：Supply throughout the year
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Radish cooking skills
🥗 Product Category (English)： Raddish
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical, except to Re-generative Farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals, sand and dust.
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.