HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery. For wholesale buyers, pre-order for next week has to be done before Sunday PM and weekly delivery is on Tuesday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm / Ping Che, North District
🔖 Certification： OFDC IFOAM Certification OF-3106-852-2055
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Born in a family of agriculture, I have followed my elders in farming since I was young, and I went out to earn a living to middle-aged. At that time, I discovered that a lot of pesticides on foreign crops were discovered. In view of this, I established my "Hong Kong Organic Fruits and Vegetables Farm" in 2006.
To be listed as "organic" is the industry of conscience. We have promised organic regulations for more than 13 years. The crops we produce make my family, friends and customers who buy my crops feel trust.
Now the farm has 18 acres of land, and organically grown crops are selected as the characteristics of the farm. Examples include: strawberry, Taiwan candied date, pineapple, fig, dragon fruit, passion fruit, guava, potato, purple yam, variegated carrot, Variegated cherry tomato, rice, corn, mushroom organic products and organic seasonal fruits and vegetables, etc.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Product Description：Asparagus is rich in Nutritional value and efficacy. It is a natural anti-cancer product and has the title of "King of Vegetables". Regular consumption of asparagus can also prevent hyperlipidemia and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：It can be stir-fried directly on high heat, and it is also very suitable for cold dressing, deep-frying, and soup.
Notes：However, people with gout and abnormal uric acid metabolism are not suitable for consumption, because the purine content of asparagus in vegetables is relatively high, which will aggravate the metabolic disorder of uric acid.
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From November To April Of The Following Year, And Hong Kong Is Supplied Throughout The Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
It can be fried with direct high heat, which is also suitable for cold, fried, and soup.
🥗 Recipes (English Veersion)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Note (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.