Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 2-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce / Shaanxi
🔖 Certification： HK Castco Tested / Not Certified
🌱 About the Producer：
It’s more than 10 years! Uncle Ping (Uncle Apple) comes to Hong Kong to sell apples for 10 years! Passed the Hong Kong Fruit Food Safety Test for 9 consecutive years without pesticide residues.
Always insist on absolutely not using chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides, artificial fruit wax, bulking agents and preservatives. During the epidemic period, people don't care about the effect, just want to feel more at ease than us. All uncle Ping's fruits are sterilized and sterilized by ozone machine in the freezer. They will be out of the warehouse to you, PIE Ozonation. (This information is provided by the supplier, we cannot ensure that all the information is correct) 🙏🏻
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information：
Binomial Name：Cucumis melo L.
Chinese Name：密瓜 | 白蘭瓜
Other Names：Honeydew Melon | Honeymelon
Product Description：It is the fruit of the cantaloupe plant of the Cucurbitaceae family. Sweet, slightly cold in nature. It has the therapeutic effects of relieving summer heat and quenching thirst, protecting the liver and moistening the lungs, clearing the urine, and producing body fluid to quench thirst. Honeydew melon is rich in fructose, which not only brings a sweet and aromatic taste, but also provides the human body with the energy needed for daily activities and body functions.
Native to Hami County, Xinjiang Province, China
Variety：The honeydew melon is one of the two main cultivar types in Cucumis melo Inodorus Group. It is characterized by the smooth rind and lack of musky odor. The other main type in the Inodorus Group is the wrinkle-rind casaba melon.
Supply Season：Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year, the most suitable is July to September.
Storage Method：Cantaloupe is a post-ripening fruit and can be stored for a period of time. It is recommended to store it in a cool and ventilated place for about 2 weeks, or store it in a refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: It is suitable for those who suffer from hot thirst, difficulty urinating, diarrhea and abdominal pain due to hot summer.
Bogey: Cantaloupe is sweet and cold in nature, and patients with hematemesis, hemoptysis, gastric ulcer and heart disease should eat it with caution. In addition, it is not suitable for people with spleen and stomach deficiency, abdominal distension, loose stools, postpartum, and the sick. People with beriberi, chronic renal failure, jaundice, cold cough and diabetes should not eat it.
Pregnant women can eat a small amount of cantaloupe
Properties (TCM): cold
Five Flavors in TCM: sweet
Efficacy Cures hunger, facilitates bowel movements, replenishes qi, clears lung heat and relieves cough
Hami melon has high nutritional value and is very suitable for pregnant women to eat, but it is high in sugar and should not be eaten too much. Hami melon contains protein, dietary fiber, carotene, pectin, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, etc. The pulp is good for urination, quenching thirst, relieving restlessness and heat, and preventing heatstroke. Conducive to pregnant women to maintain a stable, happy, peaceful mood.
The vitamin content in cantaloupe flesh is 4 to 7 times higher than that of watermelon and 6 times higher than that of apple. These components facilitate the work of the heart and liver and the activity of the intestinal system, promote endocrine and hematopoietic functions, prevent anemia, and strengthen the digestive process.
Pay attention when eating:
Although eating cantaloupe for Pregnant women can bring more benefits, it is cold in nature and contains certain emetic hormones. If pregnant women eat it incorrectly, they are prone to symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea. Therefore, pregnant women should pay more attention when eating cantaloupe. Eating too much at one time can easily lead to diarrhea. It is recommended that pregnant women eat about 100 grams each time. Cantaloupe has a very high sugar content. If you consume too much sugar, it is easy to cause gestational diabetes, which will affect both the body and the fetus. Therefore, women with high blood sugar should eat it with caution.
1. Cantaloupe and celery: Both cantaloupe and celery contain carotenoids, which can help prevent dry and rough skin, and bring beauty and beauty effects.
1. Cantaloupe and cola: Both cantaloupe and cola contain considerable phosphorus, especially cola. Excessive consumption may lead to the consumption of calcium in the body.
2. Cantaloupe and vinegar: Cantaloupe contains carotenoids, and the acidity of vinegar will destroy the carotenoids and cause them to be lost.
If cantaloupe and bananas are eaten together, it will increase the burden on the kidneys. It is best not to eat cantaloupe with bananas.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is oval in shape, the skin of the melon is green or yellow, and the surface has obvious reticulation and roughness. The pulp is light yellow, the juice is sweet and the meat is tender and crisp. There is a flesh in the pulp, and the seeds are mainly concentrated on the flesh of the melon. In addition to being eaten raw, it can also be juiced for drinking.
Notes：Cantaloupe is cold in nature and should not be eaten too much. Since this variety is abundant in Hami County, Xinjiang Province, China, this melon variety is named Hami melon.
Dish：Stir-fried tender beef tenderloin with cantaloupe.
Pre -order once a week. After the order is placed, fresh products will arrive within 2 days. The supply depends on the delivery situation, or it will be shipped separately.
Suggested Serving Method：
The fruit is oval, the melon skin is cyan or yellow, and the surface has obvious mesh pattern with a rough feeling. The flesh is pale yellow, the juice is sweet, and the meat is tender and crispy. There is a pill in the flesh, and the seeds are mainly concentrated on the melon. In addition to eating raw food, you can also squeeze juice.
🥗 Product Category (English)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
HK's fruits are either cheap goods from the mainland, or imported from a long distance. Preservatives are indispensable, and everyone is not surprised if they are dressed in fruit wax. Plateau apples are grown in their own orchard. They absolutely don't use chemical fertilisers or chemical!🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals, sand and dust.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.