🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Suggested Eating Method：
The edible part is young leaves. Take off the near end of the blade and soak it in the water for fifteen minutes, and then wash it with flowing water. If you don't like the taste of leeks, you can sashish the water before cooking to reduce its unique taste.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.