HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery. For wholesale buyers, pre-order for next week has to be done before Sunday PM and weekly delivery is on Tuesday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm / Ping Che, North District
🔖 Certification： OFDC IFOAM Certification OF-3106-852-2055
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Born in a family of agriculture, I have followed my elders in farming since I was young, and I went out to earn a living to middle-aged. At that time, I discovered that a lot of pesticides on foreign crops were discovered. In view of this, I established my "Hong Kong Organic Fruits and Vegetables Farm" in 2006.
To be listed as "organic" is the industry of conscience. We have promised organic regulations for more than 13 years. The crops we produce make my family, friends and customers who buy my crops feel trust.
Now the farm has 18 acres of land, and organically grown crops are selected as the characteristics of the farm. Examples include: strawberry, Taiwan candied date, pineapple, fig, dragon fruit, passion fruit, guava, potato, purple yam, variegated carrot, Variegated cherry tomato, rice, corn, mushroom organic products and organic seasonal fruits and vegetables, etc.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Product Description："The fruit, root bark and leaves of this species can be used as medicine  . In Ming Dynasty Li Shizhen's "Compendium of Materia Medica" records: "Collecting wolfberry leaves in spring, named Tianjingcao; picking flowers in summer, named Changshengcao; picking seeds in autumn, Famous medlar; Dongcai root, named Digupi.
The shoots, leaf stems and fruits are all edible and fruit wine. Young shoots in spring (April to June) are picked 10 cm from the top, boiled and soaked in water for aemono (aemono) or roasted (boiled in soy sauce). Its leaves can also be eaten from summer to autumn, and can be boiled as a dipping sauce, eaten raw as tempura, or cooked and mixed with rice to make wolfberry rice. Wash the fruits that ripen from September to November, soak them in white wine, and make fruit wine. The leaves and roots are chopped, dried, and drunk as wolfberry tea.
It is also marketed commercially as a superfood and marketed as edible eye drops. "
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to March of the following year, and Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Dish：Salmon head•Tofu•Goji leaf soup
Goji Berry Scrambled Eggs
Fried Dried Shrimp with Goji Berry Leaves
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From November To March Of The Following Year, And Hong Kong Is Supplied Throughout The Year.
🥗 Recipes (English Veersion)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Note (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.