🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Chinese Name：四角豆 | 四邊豆
Other Names：Winged Beans
Product Description：Its tender pods are green, and its shape is characterized by four protruding edges and corners. The cross-section is like a capital letter "X", and the four jagged edges look like feathers. The English word for quadrangular bean is Winged bean, directly translated as "winged beans". Among them, vitamins A and C are combined with potassium and magnesium. It can prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the body, can effectively stabilize blood pressure and reduce the burden on the heart.
Because the cross-section of the pod is quadrangular and has folds that sway in the wind, it is named "square bean". It is generally harvested while it is still tender, and like green beans, it can be eaten with pods.
Square beans rich in vitamins and minerals, not only the pods, but also the leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds are edible, and the nutritional value of the rhizomes is more than 10 times higher than that of soybeans. In addition, skincare products made from the ingredients extracted from the ripe beans of the kidney bean have gradually attracted the attention of many people.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Beans are not suitable for eating raw. After the pre-processing of the ingredients, there must be an additional step - blanch with boiling water. The right amount of salt in the water will help add flavor and preserve the emerald green color. The blanching time will vary according to the subsequent cooking conditions. , If making fragrant fried wing beans, it is recommended to control the blanching time for about 30 seconds, and for cold salad, it is recommended to blanch for about 45 seconds.
Notes：It is not advisable to eat too much, so as not to be prone to flatulence and pain in the stomach
Dish：Stir-fry, cold salad, soup can be
Suggested Eating Method：
Beans are not suitable for raw eating. After the first processing of the ingredients is completed, be sure to add a step -hot rolling water, the appropriate amount of salt in the water can help add the taste and retain the green, and the scalding time according to the subsequent cooking status will be according to the subsequent cooking status If it is changed, if you make incense stir -fried beans, it is recommended to control the time of Sichuan.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.