Thailand Organic Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It takes 2-7 days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Thailand Organic Series / Mae Chaem, Thailand
🔖 Certification： The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Organic Certification TAS9000,
Thailand Organic Agriculture Certification (ACT) [pending confirmation]
🌱 Producer Introduction：
The local producer of over 50 kinds of organically grown premium products which is certified by Thai's government.
These fruits are grown in an area of 100 rais and include a large variety of products. Some fruits are organic certified, some grown organically and others grown with conventional means. Fruits are seasonal and therefore not available throughout the year with the exception of citrus, bananas and papaya which have a longer seasonality.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Product Description：Shallots are the best supporting role in cooking. They are mainly used to enhance the aroma of dishes. They are also suitable for frying, boiling, roasting, stewing and other cooking methods.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Shallots are the best supporting role in cooking. They are mainly used to enhance the aroma of dishes. They are also suitable for cooking methods such as frying, boiling, stewing, etc.
Notes：Red onion is a spicy and warm food, which will stimulate the stomach to a certain extent. People with gastrointestinal diseases should avoid eating too much, so as not to aggravate the condition.
Dish：Red onion oil, red onion chicken pot, etc.
Suggested Eating Method：
Red onion is the best supporting role in cooking. It is mainly used to improve the aroma of the dishes. It is also suitable for cooking methods such as frying and baking, stewed, etc.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals, sand and dust.
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.