Social Enterprise Fushan Grange
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Arrived On Friday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Social Enterprise Fushan Grange / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
We Believe That Food Should Have -Fresh, Natural And Delicious! From High -Food Green Leaf Vegetables Such As Osaka To High -Quality Fruits Such As Kyoho grapes, Each Box Contains Special Foods Manually Selected In The Harvest Of Carefully Planned Partner Farms.
Co -Cooperation With Fushan Farm, The Leading Organic Agriculture And Sustainable Producer Social Enterprises In Taiwan, Represents A Deep Understanding Of How Fresh And High -Quality Foods Affect A Healthy Life. We Support And Cooperate With More Than 100 Organic Farms And Sustainable Manufacturers In Taiwan To Help Show More Than 200 Fruits And Vegetables Throughout The Year.
Our Mission: Fresh, High -Quality And Diversified Are The Core Of Our Work. In Addition, We Don'T Want To Only Sell Fruits And Vegetables. We Want To Help You Discover A New Healthy Food Concept And Contribute To A More Sustainable World.
Why Choose Us?
100% Fresh Guarantee
There Are Also Aircraft Shipping Every Week To Hong Kong And Ship Directly After Arriving At Hong Kong, So The Fruits And Vegetables Are 100%Fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Chinese Name：福山A菜 | 福山萵苣
Other Names：Fukuyama Lettuce
Product Description：There are two pronunciations of lettuce in Taiwanese: one is ue-á-tshài, and the other is e-á-tshài. The latter's initial sound is similar to the pronunciation of the English letter A, so it was transcribed as A dish and widely circulated. In Hong Kong, Macao and Guangzhou, Taiwanese lettuce is called lettuce (also known as lettuce in the mainland), but in Taiwan, lettuce refers to "Fushan lettuce" (tāi- lio̍k-e)).
Supply Season：The main production period is from August to November every year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.