Social Enterprise Fushan Grange
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Arrived On Friday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Social Enterprise Fushan Grange / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： **Pesticide -free cultivation)
🌱 Producer Introduction：
We Believe That Food Should Have -Fresh, Natural And Delicious! From High -Food Green Leaf Vegetables Such As Osaka To High -Quality Fruits Such As Kyoho grapes, Each Box Contains Special Foods Manually Selected In The Harvest Of Carefully Planned Partner Farms.
Co -Cooperation With Fushan Farm, The Leading Organic Agriculture And Sustainable Producer Social Enterprises In Taiwan, Represents A Deep Understanding Of How Fresh And High -Quality Foods Affect A Healthy Life. We Support And Cooperate With More Than 100 Organic Farms And Sustainable Manufacturers In Taiwan To Help Show More Than 200 Fruits And Vegetables Throughout The Year.
Our Mission: Fresh, High -Quality And Diversified Are The Core Of Our Work. In Addition, We Don'T Want To Only Sell Fruits And Vegetables. We Want To Help You Discover A New Healthy Food Concept And Contribute To A More Sustainable World.
Why Choose Us?
100% Fresh Guarantee
There Are Also Aircraft Shipping Every Week To Hong Kong And Ship Directly After Arriving At Hong Kong, So The Fruits And Vegetables Are 100%Fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Cucumis melo L.
Other Names：Cantaloupe | Hami Melon
Product Description：It is the fruit of the cantaloupe plant of the Cucurbitaceae family. Sweet, slightly cold in nature. It has the therapeutic effects of relieving summer heat and quenching thirst, protecting the liver and moistening the lungs, clearing the urine, and producing body fluid to quench thirst. Honeydew melon is rich in fructose, which not only brings a sweet and aromatic taste, but also provides the human body with the energy needed for daily activities and body functions.
Native to Hami County, Xinjiang Province, China
Variety：It can be divided into three varieties: early, medium and late.
(1) Early-maturing seeds (commonly known as "Guodanzi"):
(1) Huangdanzi (originating in Russia, distributed throughout Xinjiang after being introduced into Xinjiang), the fruit is round, turns bright yellow when ripe, the peel is shiny or has half-reticulate, the flesh is white, crisp and juicy , the average melon weighs about 1.5
(2) Naxigan (originating in Xinjiang), the fruit is oval, green with yellow spots when mature, the peel is smooth but has ten gray longitudinal stripes, the flesh is thin, orange-red, crispy and sweet, generally The melon weighs about 1.5 ~
(2) Medium-ripening seeds (called "summer melon"):
(1) Xiapi yellow (originating in Shanshan, Xinjiang), the fruit is oval, yellow-green with green radial spots when mature, smooth skin, white flesh, tight, crisp and juicy, generally about the size of a melon. Weighs 3 to 4 kg.
(2) Fragrant pear yellow (originating in Toksun, Xinjiang), the fruit is dark yellow oblong, the peel is smooth and partially reticulated, the flesh is white, crispy and soft, and the average melon weighs about 2 to 3 kg.
(3) Red Heart Crisp (planted all over Xinjiang) The fruit is oval in shape, the outer skin is light green on the sunny side, the back is light yellow, covered with reticulate pattern and has several shallow longitudinal grooves, the flesh is orange-red, crisp and tender, Juicy and sweet, usually about the weight of a melon
3 to 5 kg.
(4) Tiepi melon (originating in Xinjiang, cultivated in southern and northern Xinjiang), commonly known as "Old Tiepi", the fruit is oval, the outer skin is yellow-green with rust color, yellow spots after maturity, and the surface is smooth. There are inconspicuous reticulations and cracks near the melon stem, the pulp is orange-red, crispy and sweet, and the melon is generally about heavy.
(3) Late-maturing species (called "winter melon"):
(1) Green hemp skin (originating in Changji, Xinjiang), the fruit is oblong, the outer skin is green and densely meshed, the flesh is blue-white, crisp and juicy, and the melon generally weighs about 4 to 6 kg.
(2) Fortress Red (originating in Xinjiang), the fruit is oval or oval, the peel is yellow-green with reticulate and green stripes, the melon surface has ribbed protrusions, the flesh is orange-red, crispy and sweet, generally melon About 5 ~ 6 kg in weight.
Supply Season：Available in Hong Kong all year round, the most suitable period is from July to September.
Storage Method：Cantaloupe is a post-ripening fruit and can be stored for a period of time. It is recommended to store it in a cool and ventilated place for about 2 weeks, or store it in a refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: It is suitable for those who suffer from excessive thirst, dysuria, diarrhea and abdominal pain during summer heat.
Taboo: Cantaloupe is sweet and cold in nature, and patients with vomiting blood, hemoptysis, gastric ulcer and heart disease should eat it with caution. In addition, spleen and stomach deficiency, abdominal distension, loose stools and diarrhea, postpartum, and the latter should not be eaten. People with beriberi, chronic renal failure, jaundice, cold asthma, diabetes should not eat.
Suitable for: 1. Cantaloupe and celery: Both cantaloupe and celery contain carotenoids, which help prevent dryness and roughness of the skin, and bring beauty and beauty effects. Compatibility: 1. Cantaloupe and Cola: Both cantaloupe and cola contain considerable phosphorus, especially cola. Excessive consumption may lead to the consumption of calcium in the body. 2. Cantaloupe and Vinegar: Cantaloupe contains carotenoids, and the acidity of vinegar will destroy the carotenoids and cause them to be lost.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is oval in shape, the skin of the melon is green or yellow, and the surface has obvious reticulation and roughness. The pulp is light yellow, the juice is sweet and the meat is tender and crisp. There is a flesh in the pulp, and the seeds are mainly concentrated on the flesh of the melon. In addition to being eaten raw, it can also be juiced for drinking.
Notes：Cantaloupe is cold in nature and should not be eaten too much. Since this variety is abundant in Hami County, Xinjiang Province, China, this melon variety is named Hami melon.
Dish：Stir-fried tender beef tenderloin with cantaloupe.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruit is oval, the melon skin is cyan or yellow, and the surface has obvious mesh pattern with a rough feeling. The flesh is pale yellow, the juice is sweet, and the meat is tender and crispy. There is a pill in the flesh, and the seeds are mainly concentrated on the melon. In addition to eating raw food, you can also squeeze juice.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.