🚚 The fastest delivery time: 2-3 day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Origin : Fu Kam Dragon Fruit Organic Farm, Kwu Tung
🔖 Certification :
OFDC Certification (IFOAM Accredited) IFOAM認可 : OF-3105-852-2785 | HKORC Certification (IFOAM accredited) C10020
🌱 Manufacturer introduction : https://www.healthyexpress.hk/pages/farm-partners
It was established in 2007 and covers an area of approximately 500,000 sf. It also has a variety of organic vegetables and orchards. Therefore, from December to June of the following year, we can provide seasonal vegetables and fruits, such as strawberries, fennel, cherry tomato, corn... and dragon fruit, watermelon, lychee, longan, monk fruits and passion fruit from June to November In their current production period. Our products are healthy, high-quality and delicious choices!
🛍 Product Information :
Binomial Name：Fragaria orientalis A. Los.
Other Name：Strawberry | Oriental Strawberry
Product Description：It is the fruit of the oriental strawberry of the Rosaceae family. Sweet, cool in nature. The taste is sweet and sour. It has the functions of clearing away heat and relieving summer heat, producing fluid and quenching thirst, diuretic and antidiarrheal. Strawberry is rich in magnesium, which helps relieve stress. In addition, because of its low calorie value and rich in vitamin C, it is an ideal fruit for beauty and beauty.
Native to western Siberia. Now distributed in North Korea, Mongolia, and Northeast China, Northwest China and North China and other regions.
Variety：There are two common types, Franti and Kamarosa. "Franti" is softer and more suitable for fresh food; "Kamarosa" is harder and is mostly used as a cake decoration.
Supply Season：Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year, the most suitable is March to August.
Storage Method：Do not wash before storing, wrap the pedicle gently without pressing, and put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate. It is recommended to consume it as soon as possible after purchase, and it should not be stored for a long time.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: suitable for cancer patients, thirsty, loss of appetite, indigestion; especially suitable for women.
Avoid: People with lung cold and cough, deficiency of spleen and stomach, diarrhea and abdominal pain, and poor gastrointestinal function should not eat. Because strawberry contains more calcium oxalate, people with urethral stones should not eat more.
Affordable: 1. Strawberry and Hazelnut: When the vitamin C of strawberry meets the iron of hazelnut, it can promote the absorption of iron, help prevent anemia and enhance physical strength. 2. Strawberry and mayonnaise: Strawberry is rich in vitamin C. When eaten with mayonnaise containing vitamin E, it can enhance the effect of vitamin E and bring about skin care, anti-aging and anti-cancer effects. 3. Hawthorn can strengthen the spleen, dissolve food and eliminate accumulation; Strawberry can nourish the lungs and strengthen the spleen, and its efficacy is similar to that of hawthorn. Compatibility: 1. Strawberry, oat and milk: The organic acid in strawberry, when eaten with protein-containing oat, will produce sediment, which is not conducive to human absorption, thereby reducing its nutritional value. 2. Strawberry and sweet potato: After eating the starch-rich sweet potato, the body will secrete a large amount of gastric acid. When it encounters the pectin of strawberry, it will form a clot, which will affect the digestion process and cause gastrointestinal discomfort. . 3. Strawberries and carrots: Carrots contain a "decomposing enzyme" that is effective against bad blood, which will destroy the "vitamin C" in strawberries and affect the absorption, but it is harmless to the body.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is slightly heart-shaped, with bright red juicy flesh, soft texture, moderate sweetness and sourness, and fragrant smell. The fruit can be eaten raw, juiced for beverages, or processed into jams.
Notes：Wash before eating.
High nutritional value, rich in vitamin C, and helpful for digestion.
Supply Period： Hong Kong Is Supplied Throughout The Year, The Most Suitable Is March To August.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruit is slightly heart -shaped, the flesh is bright red and juicy, the texture is soft, the sweet and sour, and the smell is fragrant. Fruit can eat raw, squeeze juice for beverages, or processed fruit sauce.
🥗 Recipes (English Veersion)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Note (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.