Sha Po Tsuen Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Sha Po Tsuen Farm / Fung Kat Heung, Yuen Long
🔖 Certification： HKORC
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (Traditional Chinese)：
Chinese name Space green onion
English name Fistular Onion
The other names of the four seasons, green onions, onions, green onions, cabbage, and grass, grass, fine green onions, shallots
Plant Department belongs to Lily Scallion
Native to northwestern China and Siberia. There are currently cultivated in the world. Shandong, Hebei, and Henan are the major domestic onions in China.
For perennial herbs with strong temperature adaptation, the leaves are round cylindrical, hollow, fragile and easy to fold, and there are mucus inside. Weixin, warm, has the effects of moving blood circulation, deworming and detoxifying, sweating. Scallions are rich in dietary fiber and vitamin C. Trace element selenium can stimulate digestive fluid secretion and increase appetite. Because the onion can be used with many ingredients, the onion will be called "harmonious grass".
Classified in the length of the green onion:
1. Onion (long green onion, tender texture, thick and soft leaf meat, leaf body is larger than the north onion)
2. North onions (short onion white, thin and hard leaf meat, leaf body is slender)
There are four seasons. The day green onion is supplied by the year, and the North onion is supplied from June to 11th. In the typhoon season, the supply is small and easy to rot, and the supply will be seriously affected.
Method of buying
The white part should be long and thick, and the more shiny is the best. Hold the leaves and check carefully.
When harvesting, the whole plant will be immersed in water, peels the outer leaves, and is washed thoroughly. After purchasing, if the shallots can be stored in a cool and dry place, it can be stored for up to one month. If the environment is not allowed, you can roll it up in the refrigerator with newspapers and store it for about two weeks.
#*Should be avoided by the crowd
Yixi: Especially suitable for the elderly, brain workers, and loss of appetite. Tabo: those who are durable and sweat should not eat. Du Khan or people with liquid stinks should eat cautiously in summer. Patients with gastrointestinal diseases, especially patients with ulcers, should not be eaten. (Scallions can stimulate the sweat glands and promote the secretion of digestive solution)
Appropriate: Eating with mushrooms can enhance the effect of promoting blood circulation. Studies have pointed out that eating with tempeh can help sweat and eliminate exogenous diseases. Xiangke: Those who are taking Chinese medicine such as yellow, Changshan, Shouwu and other Chinese medicines should not be eaten. It is rumored that the shallots contain a large amount of oxalic acid. The combination of calcium in fish tofu forms calcium oxalate and is difficult to absorb by the human body.
Onions can be used for raw, fried food, decoction, or used for seasoning. Before raw food, it should be completely cleaned, reducing the threat of health composition by bacteria, parasites, or residual pesticides. The green onion can remove the fishy smell, so it can be added when cooking pork or mutton and other meats. Onion has the effect of adding fragrance, an indispensable material when steamed fish, and is also commonly used for soup, porridge, fried noodles, soup noodles, etc. The shallots are cut into different lengths and shapes with the needs of the dishes. Onions can also be decorated with disc.
Onion contains the volatile ingredients of marsin, and spicy garlic can eliminate inflammation, inhibit and kill germs. Studies have shown onion to have a significant inhibitory effect on dysentery. Adding the soil with the height of the green onion can extend the white part.
Commonly used dishes
Onion burst beef, green onion, stir -on onion, green onion chicken, green onion, sea cucumber, etc.
Supply Period： Only From September To November Every Year
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Vegetables bought in bulk are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. The longer the vegetables are stored, the less fresh they become, and the nutrition will be reduced, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, the pot should be placed in the pot to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.