🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Hypsizqus marmoseus (Peak) Bigelow.
Other Names：Marmoreal Mushroom
Product Description：Taste: Sweet, flat. Morphological characteristics: The fruiting bodies are small. The cap is 1-5cm in diameter, flat hemispherical when young, slightly flat, slightly raised in the middle, dirty white, to light gray-white, smooth surface, with gradually light-colored cracks from the center to the edge like marble, so it is called Banyu mushroom. The flesh is white and thick. Gills nearly straight, unequal length, dirty white. The stipe is 3-11cm long, slightly curved, white on the surface, with vertical stripes, and solid. Basidiospores are colorless, nearly spherical, with a smooth surface. Ecological Habits: The daughter bodies grow in clusters on dead or decaying hardwoods from late summer to autumn. clumps or clusters. Nutritional composition: The fruiting body contains elm mushroom polysaccharide, various amino acids and vitamins. And the mineral elements calcium, phosphorus, iron. It also contains a non-metallic element selenium (Se)* Dietary value: Banyu mushroom can improve the body's immunity, prevent cell senescence and inhibit the activation of cancer cells.
This product is native to the temperate regions of the northern hemisphere. It was introduced to Japan in the early 20th century, where it was artificially cultivated. The Japanese called it "True Hime Mushroom". Now it has also been widely cultivated in various parts of China.
Variety：In addition to the traditional light gray-brown varieties, there are also white varieties commonly known as "whitening mushrooms", both of which taste similar.
Supply Season：Available all year round.
Storage Method：Store in refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Pre-cooking treatment: separate the mushrooms one by one, cut off the mushroom feet, remove the small ones, soak in water for a while, drain and set aside. The edible part is the fruiting body of banyu mushroom. This product has an excellent taste, with seafood such as crab meat flavor. Suitable for raw materials for general dishes, both meat and vegetables are suitable. .
Notes：1. *Selenium is a component of the antioxidant glutathione oxidase in the human body. 2. The name "Hongxi" was transliterated from the first two syllables of "ホンシメジ" (Honshimeji) in Japanese by the practitioners who introduced the cultivation. 3.
According to the "Fungus Spectrum" written by Chen Renyu in the Southern Song Dynasty in 1245: "Jade mushrooms, when born in the early cold in the mountains, are clean and lovely in color, so they are posthumously named jade, but they are slightly tough when made into soup." It can be seen that Chinese people have eaten them in the Southern Song Dynasty. A wild variety of this mushroom.
4. The cap of this mushroom is slightly slimy when wet, and it tastes smooth and palatable after cooking; but the stalk is crisp, tough and tender, and sometimes has a slightly bitter taste, so it is named "Lingzhi Mushroom".
Dish：Celery salad with Lingzhi mushrooms, fried seafood mushrooms with sliced meat, sweet and sour Hongxi mushrooms.
Suggested Eating Method：
Pre -cooking treatment: separate one by one, cut off the mushroom feet, remove the small individual, water water, drain for later use. The edible part is the sub -entity of the jade cricket. The taste of this product is very good, with seafood like crab meat flavor. It has the saying that "fragrant mushrooms in mouth mushrooms, taste in jade". Suitable for raw materials for general dishes, it is appropriate to have vegetables.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.