🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Suggested Eating Method：
Most of the organic papaya we bought is not immediately eaten. It needs to be "cooked". It needs to be wrapped in newspapers. Storage room temperature ranges from two to a few days. In rarely, it can be eaten immediately. If it is not sweet to eat papaya, it does not mean that there is a problem with quality. It only means that papaya is not cooked, and it is similar to mango, pineapple and many fruits.
The fruits are divided into round, ovate or pear -shaped. When mature, the peel changes from green to yellow, and the outer leather has wrinkles. The meat is thick and soft, orange or red. When the seeds are immature, it is white, and it becomes black when mature. The fruit weighs about 1 ~ 2.5 kg. Most of them are papaya in the south. In addition to raw food, you can also process fruit sauce, preserved fruits and dried fruit.
It is recommended to eat:
Papaya can be cut into small pieces of fresh food, and can also be put into rock sugar to make papaya juice. The papaya in the south can be eaten raw, or it can be stewed together as vegetables and meat.
Every papaya is naturally cooked, and the appearance of black class and mildew and moldy skin is natural phenomenon. Avoid this situation, in addition to giving us back to us, you can also cut the slightly damaged meat. Generally, he will not affect the flavor of the melon; if papaya is bad or deteriorated, it will naturally have a sour taste and fermentation flavor. These will be It is the role of microorganisms. For people with sensitive gastrointestinals, avoid eating.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.