Thailand Organic Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It takes 2-7 days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Thailand Organic Series / Mae Chaem, Thailand
🔖 Certification： The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Organic Certification TAS9000,
Thailand Organic Agriculture Certification (ACT) [pending confirmation]
🌱 Producer Introduction：
The local producer of over 50 kinds of organically grown premium products which is certified by Thai's government.
These fruits are grown in an area of 100 rais and include a large variety of products. Some fruits are organic certified, some grown organically and others grown with conventional means. Fruits are seasonal and therefore not available throughout the year with the exception of citrus, bananas and papaya which have a longer seasonality.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Wax Apples | Rose Apple
Product Description：The fruit is often served uncut, but with the core removed, to preserve the unique bell-shaped presentation. In the cuisine of Indian Ocean islands, the fruit is frequently used in salads, as well as in lightly sautéed dishes. It is mainly eaten as a fruit and also used to make pickles (chambakka achar). In the Philippines, its local name is macopa (its ancient name before colonialism, is 'dambo'). Because of their similarity in appearance, it is often confused with tambis (Syzygium aqueum), although the latter is more commonly cultivated.
Lotus mist is a good fruit that can cure many diseases. It is mainly used for lung dryness cough, hiccups, bleeding hemorrhoids, fullness of stomach and abdomen, enteritis and dysentery, diabetes and other diseases. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that lotus mist has "sweet nature and sweet taste", which can moisturize the lungs, relieve cough, eliminate phlegm, cool blood, and astringe. In the theory of traditional Chinese medicine diet, eating lotus mist boiled with rock sugar can relieve cough and eliminate phlegm, and eating lotus mist with a small amount of salt can cure indigestion. There is a folk saying in Taiwan that "eat lotus mist to clear lung fire".
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to March of the next year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.