Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, arrived.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables / Yunnan
🔖 Certification： Organic certification by China and Canada
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Yunnan Kunming Organic Vegetable Farm is located in Dianyuan Wind Valley Reserve, Panlong District, Kunming City, Yunnan, where the soil is fertile and the water source is clean; the requirements for environmental governance in the area are strict. Taking into account both the ecological environment and economic development, the farm strictly abides by organic standards, and there is no agricultural pollution. The organic vegetables grown in the protected area are particularly sweet and delicious.
The unique climate of Yunnan
Yunnan has a good climate and abundant sunshine, with an average temperature of 14.9°C, a maximum temperature of 31.5°C, and a minimum temperature of -7.8°C; the rainy season is mainly concentrated in May to September; the relative humidity is 76%. The plateau in Panlong District is about 1891m above sea level, and gradually decreases from north to south in a ladder shape. The altitude is between 1500m and 2800m, which is most suitable for planting diversified vegetables.
get two-factor authentication
Because the certification standards in China and Hong Kong are different and uneven. In view of this, hoping to gain the recognition and trust of consumers, organic vegetables in Kunming, Yunnan have obtained dual certification: domestic organic certification and Canadian organic certification.
In 2016, the Consumer Council conducted a random inspection of pesticide residues, all of which were zero; for many years, there were no pesticide residues after random inspections by our customers.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Red Onion
Product Description：The red onion in XO sauce is a substitute for shallots. Both of them increase the spicy taste, but the red onion will gradually melt during cooking. In addition to the spicy taste of onion, its aroma is also easier to cook. It is mainly to increase the flavor of XO sauce. Taste.
Supply Season：Supply throughout the year
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：(120) Homemade Red Onion Recipes
"Good Food Diary" Thousand Layers of Love for Valentine's Day｜Bacon and Red Onion Pastry Bread, 1 medium-sized red onion shredded, 1 frozen pie crust, 250 grams, 2 diced bacon, balsamic vinegar, ...
Simple article｜Soaked red onion in vinegar (with video) Red onion -• red wine-•white wine vinegar/white vinegar-•white sugar- ...
Pickled red onion Red onion • Apple cider vinegar • Sugar • Sodium • Water ...
Herbed Red Onion Salmon Fillet ...
California Raisin Cocktail Shrimp
Supply Period： Supply Throughout The Year
Suggested Eating Method：
(120) Family practice recipes with red onion
"Good Material Diary" Valentine's Day thousand layers of love ｜ Bacon red onion crispy bread midfielder red onion 1 shredded • 1 case of 250 grams of frozen leather • 250 grams of bacon, 2 pieces of Barcelona, vinegar • ...
Simple article ｜ Vinegar soaked red onion (attached film) Red onion-• Red Wine-• White Vinegar/White Vinegar-• White Clatfers-...
Pickled red onion red onion • apple cider vinegar • white sugar • 塩 • water ...
Vanilla red onion salmon films ...
California raisin cocktail shrimp
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.