Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 3-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce / Shaanxi
🔖 Certification： HK Castco Tested / Not Certified
🌱 Producer Introduction：
It’s more than 10 years! Come to Hong Kong to sell apples for 10 years! Passed the Hong Kong Fruit Food Safety Test for 9 consecutive years without pesticide residues.
Always insist on absolutely not using chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides, artificial fruit wax, bulking agents and preservatives. During the epidemic period, people don't care about the effect, just want to feel more at ease than us. All uncle Ping's fruits are sterilized and sterilized by ozone machine in the freezer. They will be out of the warehouse to you, PIE Ozonation. (This information is provided by the supplier, we cannot ensure that all the information is correct) 🙏🏻
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Peach Gum | Peach Resin
Product Description：Plants including peach, rosin, amber, and frankincense secrete resins in response to injury for protection. The resin protects plants from insects and pathogens.
Peach gum is the resin from peach and Chinese wild peach trees, already solidified when it is found. As detailed in classical Chinese medical literature, its curative qualities include solving urinal infections, thirst-quenching and relieving stress.
Not only used frequently by doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine, peach gum is also a natural and healthy food rich in amino acid, which allows collagen to be quickly absorbed into the human body. This makes many people fall in love with it, and many recipes featuring peach gum has been devised since then. From soups, cooked dishes to desserts, this gemstone-lookalike is a delight to both our palate and skin.
Sharing about peach gum:
Supply Season：There are supply throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
No literature reports.
There are no literature reports.
Cooking Skills：Peach resin is natural hardened sap from the peach tree. To prepare it, all you have to do is soak it in water for 24 hours at room temperature. Check on it periodically to make sure it has enough water and room to expand. The resin will grow 300%-400%, so plan your container accordingly!
Once you’ve soaked it, clean out the black sediment. This is just bark that got stuck in the sap as it hardened.
Notes：Once you’ve soaked it, clean out the black sediment. This is just bark that got stuck in the sap as it hardened.
Dish：peach gum dessert⋯⋯
You can eat it plain, but it won’t taste like much. You can add some of the smaller, softer pieces to your morning yogurt or afternoon smoothie. Larger pieces benefit from a soft poaching.
Supply Period： There Are Supply Throughout The Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
Peach resin is a natural hardening sap for peach trees. To prepare it, all you have to do is to soak it in water for 24 hours at room temperature. Check it regularly to ensure that it has enough water and swelling space. Resin will increase by 300%-400%, so please plan your container accordingly!
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
HK's fruits are either cheap goods from the mainland, or imported from a long distance. Preservatives are indispensable, and everyone is not surprised if they are dressed in fruit wax. Plateau apples are grown in their own orchard. They absolutely don't use chemical fertilisers or chemical!
FALSE🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.