Social Enterprise Fushan Grange
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Arrived On Friday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Social Enterprise Fushan Grange / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
We Believe That Food Should Have -Fresh, Natural And Delicious! From High -Food Green Leaf Vegetables Such As Osaka To High -Quality Fruits Such As Kyoho grapes, Each Box Contains Special Foods Manually Selected In The Harvest Of Carefully Planned Partner Farms.
Co -Cooperation With Fushan Farm, The Leading Organic Agriculture And Sustainable Producer Social Enterprises In Taiwan, Represents A Deep Understanding Of How Fresh And High -Quality Foods Affect A Healthy Life. We Support And Cooperate With More Than 100 Organic Farms And Sustainable Manufacturers In Taiwan To Help Show More Than 200 Fruits And Vegetables Throughout The Year.
Our Mission: Fresh, High -Quality And Diversified Are The Core Of Our Work. In Addition, We Don'T Want To Only Sell Fruits And Vegetables. We Want To Help You Discover A New Healthy Food Concept And Contribute To A More Sustainable World.
Why Choose Us?
100% Fresh Guarantee
There Are Also Aircraft Shipping Every Week To Hong Kong And Ship Directly After Arriving At Hong Kong, So The Fruits And Vegetables Are 100%Fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Osaka Komatsuna
Product Description：Green pine seeds come from Japan, which is a mixture of komatsuna and mustard greens. The leaves are shaped like mustard greens and the stems are like komatsuna.
The petiole is tender, crisp and moist, the leaf surface is chewy and sweet, and the taste is fresh and smooth. The full name is "Osaka Qingsongcai".
The content of calcium and iron is twice as much as that of milk, which can prevent osteoporosis, strengthen eyesight, and improve anemia.
Rich in water, vitamins A, C and protein, sugar, fiber, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and fat.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Suitable for stir-frying or blanching.
Suggested Eating Method：
Suitable for stir -fry or hot.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.