🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Mexican Mint | Indian Borage
Product Description：It is a perennial herbaceous plant of Lamiaceae with fragrance, because it only has a faint fragrance on the plant, and when the leaves are picked off, it is named for the fragrance emitted from the wound. The incense has a scent and can be used to freshen the air or season meat.
According to legend, it can be used to treat coughs, colds, and sore throats after mashing and extracting juice, adding honey and salt to drink. Some people also mash the leaves and apply them externally to reduce inflammation and relieve swelling. Although hand incense has medicinal value, it is not a Chinese herbal medicine used by traditional Chinese medicine practitioners.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：The leaves are strongly flavoured. The herb is used as a substitute for oregano to mask the strong odors and flavors of fish, mutton, and goat. Fresh leaves are used to scent laundry and hair. It is also grown as an ornamental plant.
Notes：There is no literature to prove the efficacy of incense sticks, and incense sticks are slightly neurotoxic. Some people smear chopped incense sticks on their skin, but it leads to contact dermatitis.
Dish：Indian Borage is a well-known "anti-inflammatory hand", which has very good antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects. It is excellent for skin problems such as eczema, housewife's hands, acne, allergies, psoriasis, and mosquito bites. effect. Indian Borage Balm is extracted from fresh Indian Borage Balm cooked at low temperature. EV olive oil, shea butter and organic beeswax can moisturize and repair the skin. Menthol and compound essential oils can help relieve itching and redness.
Production takes time. Main ingredients:
Indian Borage, Cold Pressed Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Menthol, Patchouli Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
Suggested Eating Method：
The left hand is fragrant and cold. The leaves have quite a lot of curative effects. It is passed on to make drinks such as cough, cold, and sore throat after crushing juice. Although the left -handed incense has a medicinal value, it is not a Chinese medicine material used by Chinese medicine practitioners.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.