Hung Tai Fresh Fruit
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-3 day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Hung Tai Fresh Fruit / Thailand
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Cheung Gor have worked as a chef in a hotel for many years, and I definitely have requirements for ingredients. In another runway, He engaged in fruit wholesale. In 2013, Cheung Gor just rented my own durian factory in Thailand. Winning the love of customers and scientists, there is a T Market in Tin Shui Wai that sells fruit directly and operates a neighborhood business.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Citrus hystrix
Product Description：Lime is a collective name for several plants in the genus Citrus of the Rutaceae family, the most familiar of which is Kaffir lime.
Native to India, it was widely grown in Europe during religious jihad, and is now grown and supplied in large quantities in Thailand.
Variety：Most limes are of the Tahitian strain, so named because they are native to the island of Tahiti. The Tahitian strain is further divided into two varieties: Persian and Biles. Persian varieties of limes are egg-shaped and have seeds; Beers varieties are smaller and have no seeds. A type called Key
Lime's limes are rounder, smaller and more tart than Tahitian lemons. This lime is commonly used in baked pastries. Lime is also produced in China, with the inner color of grapefruit, green and yellow. The taste is not sour, and the aftertaste is slightly bitter.
Supply Season：Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
Storage Method：Store in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: suitable for patients with hypertension, myocardial infarction, weak spleen and stomach, kidney stones, dry mouth and tongue.
Contraindications: In view of the extremely sour taste of lime, the acid can generate heat, so patients with fever, gastric ulcer, hyperacidity, peptic ulcer, dental caries, cholecystitis, gallstones and whooping cough should not eat it.
Affordable: 1. Lime juice and seafood: Lime juice with strong acidity can kill bacteria in most seafood within 15 minutes, so it is suitable to eat with seafood. 2. Lime and honey: Eating together is very effective in treating bronchitis and nasopharyngitis. 3. Lime and white sugar: Both are cooked together, which has the effect of quenching thirst, appetizing, and tocolysis. 4. Lime and ginger: Decoction of the two together can regulate qi inversion and vomiting. Compatibility: 1. Lime juice and carrots: The vitamin C decomposing enzymes in carrots can easily destroy the vitamin C in limes, thereby reducing its nutritional content. 2. Lime and milk: Lime contains fruit acid, which combines with the protein in milk to form an indigestible coagulation substance, which stimulates the stomach and causes diarrhea.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is small, about 3 to 6 cm in diameter. It is green and round, and the skin is thin and smooth. The pulp is pale green and has no seeds. Due to its sour taste, it is generally not eaten directly. Usually, it can be juiced and processed into special drinks, or processed into lime sorbet, cakes, etc. With its unique aroma.
Notes：The sour taste can easily cause nausea, and those with gastrointestinal problems should not eat more. It is said that lime can lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and help improve cardiovascular disease. In addition, lime, like grapefruit, contains an insulin-like ingredient that helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
Dish：Its juice can be used as a sauce for dishes or directly added to food or drinks, such as Vietnamese-style soup.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruit is small, with a diameter of about 3 ~ 6 cm. It is green round, thin and smooth. The flesh is pale green and no seed. Due to taste acid, it is generally not consumed directly. Generally, juice processing can be prepared into special drinks, or it can be processed by its unique fragrance to make lime Xueba and cakes.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical, except to Re-generative Farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.