Sha Po Tsuen Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Sha Po Tsuen Farm / Fung Kat Heung, Yuen Long
🔖 Certification： HKORC
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Citrus limon (L.) Burm.f.
Product Description：It is the fruit of the rutaceae plant lemon. Sweet and sour, slightly warm in nature. Lemon juice can help digestion, increase appetite, and have the effects of quenching thirst, soothing qi, and calming the mind. Lemon is rich in organic acids and vitamin C, which can inhibit the formation of melanin and prevent skin pigmentation, avoid the formation of freckles and have a whitening effect. In addition, its rich vitamin B content promotes healthy skin tissue, especially the oral mucosa.
Native to the eastern Himalayas. It spread to India in the tenth century, Europe in the twelfth century, and America in the fifteenth century. Lemons were cultivated relatively late in China, and were cultivated in small quantities in the provinces south of the Yangtze River in the early 20th century.
Variety：There are dozens of varieties, the more famous ones are:
(1) Eureka, native to Italy, cultivated in Sichuan, China, medium fruit shape, yellow skin, yellow-green flesh, tender and juicy;
(2) Lisbon, native to Portugal, has a large fruit shape, a yellow peel with milky protrusions, a greenish-white pulp, and a strong sour taste;
(3) Villa Franca;
(4) Genoa, which has been introduced into China for cultivation.
Supply Season：Hong Kong is available all year round.
Storage Method：It can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: suitable for patients with high blood pressure, myocardial infarction, weak spleen and stomach, kidney stones, and dry mouth.
Bogey: Since lemon tastes extremely sour, acid can generate heat, so people with fever, gastric ulcer, hyperacidity, peptic ulcer, dental caries, cholecystitis, gallstones, and whooping cough should not eat it. In addition, patients with excessive phlegm, weak qi, toothache and diabetes should not use it.
Pregnant women can eat lemon
Five Flavors in TCM: sour, sweet
Efficacy Reducing phlegm and relieving cough, promoting body fluid and invigorating stomach
Lemons are rich in nutrients such as thiamine, vitamins, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, and dietary fiber. Pregnant women often drink lemonade, which helps the fetus absorb nutrients. When you have a bad appetite in the early stages of pregnancy, or when you vomit during pregnancy, you can drink some lemonade, which can relieve it. Lemon water is rich in dietary fiber, and dietary fiber helps to promote bowel movements and increase appetite. Drinking lemonade also has a whitening effect and can prevent tan during pregnancy.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C. When you have a cold, drink 500 to 1000 ml of lemon water a day, which can relieve your runny nose, and the cold will go away quickly, especially at the beginning of the cold. It can be cured without medicine. At the beginning of a cold, you might as well drink water with lemon and honey, which can relieve sore throat and reduce discomfort such as dry throat. However, the amount of drinking must be controlled. It should not exceed 1000 ml per day, and the selected lemons should not be too sour, because drinking a lot of sour lemonade for a long time will easily affect the acid-base balance in pregnant women.
Pay attention when eating:
It is best for pregnant women to drink lemonade with honey. Honey can provide the nutrition needed by the fetus. Honey is very rich in calcium, zinc and other trace elements. It is an ideal natural green supplement. When you get up in the morning, you can drink a glass of warm water first, then drink honey lemonade, and eat breakfast after 30-60 minutes. Because at this time, the human body's functions have tended to be normal, and it has become resistant to irritating water, and the intestines and stomach of the human body can be cleaned and moisturized through the action of water.
1. Lemon juice and seafood: Lemon juice with strong acidity can kill bacteria in most seafood within 15 minutes, so it is suitable to eat with seafood.
2. Lemon and honey: eating together is very effective in treating bronchitis and nasopharyngitis.
3. Lemon and sugar: Both are cooked together, have the effects of promoting body fluids to quench thirst, appetizing, and preventing miscarriage.
4. Lemon and ginger: decocting the two together can regulate Qi and vomiting.
1. Lemon juice and carrots: Vitamin C decomposing enzymes in carrots can easily destroy vitamin C in lemons, thereby reducing its nutritional content.
2. Lemon and milk: Lemon contains fruit acid, which combines with protein in milk to form a non-digestible solidified substance, which stimulates the stomach and easily causes diarrhea.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is a citrus fruit, the peel is yellow and shiny, the peel is thicker than the general citrus, and it is close to the pulp. The fruit is oval in shape, with pointed and milky protrusions at both ends. Juicy, meaty and crisp, with a rich aroma, sour and slightly bitter. Because the pulp and juice taste extremely sour and slightly bitter, they are not suitable for direct consumption. They should be extracted and processed into beverages, sliced and brewed with black tea, or processed into jams.
Notes：The sour taste can easily cause nausea, and those with gastrointestinal problems should not eat more. Lemon peel can be used for medicinal purposes.
Don't drink too much. Drinking water too fast and too fast is not conducive to the absorption of the human spleen and stomach, and may also cause nausea, vomiting and other discomforts. Although lemon peel is rich in calcium, it is bitter and difficult to soak for a long time, so it should be drunk immediately after soaking. Moreover, lemons should not be stored for a long time, and it is best to use them up at one time.
High blood pressure and diabetes are prone to occur during pregnancy. If you have these symptoms, you should stop drinking honey water and lemon water.
Dish：Lemon juice is often used as a condiment or garnish when cooking Chinese dishes, such as duck with lime.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruit is citrus fruit. The peel is yellow and shiny. The peel is thicker than ordinary citrus, and it is close to the pulp. The fruits are oval, with a sharp and milk protrusions at both ends. The juice is crispy, has a strong aroma, sour and bitter. Because the flesh and fruit juice taste is extremely sour and bitter, it is not advisable to eat it directly. Squeeze juice processing into drinks, slices and drink with black tea, or processing fruit sauce.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical, except to Re-generative Farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.