🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Brassica oleracea L. Gongylodes group
Other Names：Kohlrabi | Kohl Rabi
Product Description：Kohlrabi take quite a long time to grow, and the edible part is the roots. Kohlrabi has a sweet taste, and eating it often can make you feel refreshed and cheerful. Kohlrabi contains vitamins A, B, and C, which can warm up the internal organs, quench thirst and relieve cough, and keep you refreshed if you eat it often. The maximum weight of a single is 1 kg, and the cold resistance, disease resistance and heat resistance are average. Kohlrabi and kale leaves are two different plants that are not directly related.
Kohlrabi head originated on the Eurasian border, and was later imported into China, and then spread to Japan for large-scale cultivation.
Variety：Kohlrabi come in two colors, green and purple, and the plump stems taste like broccoli stems.
Kohlrabi has spherical and flat spherical varieties, mainly in the production of flat spherical varieties. Flat spherical varieties: fine-leaf Kohlrabi, red star kale head, red-leaf kale head, etc.; spherical varieties: spherical Kohlrabi.
Supply Season：Sowing period: mid-late July to early August, the growing period is about 90 days.
Storage Method：Refrigerate for preservation and wash before cooking to maintain freshness. Once it is cut, it should be placed in the pot immediately to avoid being oxidized by the air.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: Not reported in the literature. Contraindications: Not reported in the literature.
Availability: Not reported in the literature. Xiang Ke: No literature report.
Cooking Skills：The skin of the kale head is very thick and hard, and the pure white flesh is revealed after peeling the skin.
Notes：In ancient times, when Kong Ming was fighting, he always liked to order soldiers to plant kale heads wherever he went, because it can be boiled and pickled as a side dish.
Suggested Eating Method：
The skin of the mustard is very thick and hard, and the innocent meat is exposed after peeling.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.