Tai Tong Organic Ecopark
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Tai Tong Organic Ecopark / Yuen Long
🌱 About the Producer / Supplier：
Formerly known as Tai Tong Lychee Valley, also known as Tai Tong Lychee Garden, is a farm and botanical garden in Hong Kong, located in Tai Tong, Yuen Long District, New Territories. It was established in December 1993.
Tai Tong Organic Valley integrates nature, farms and amusement parks. The facilities and landscapes in the venue are very thoughtful. It has been cooperated by Guangdong South China Agricultural University and can be used as a natural education. In addition to natural waterfalls, lotus ponds, gardens and other beautiful scenery, you can also visit the "mini zoo" to get close contact with ostriches, goats or wild boars, etc. You can also feed thousands of koi in the Mid-Lake Pavilion. And the rope net array, the children's playground and the waterwheel.
The sprouts produced by the Taitang Organic Ecological Park Organic Sprouts Factory are cultivated using purely natural and organic methods.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information：
Binomial Name：Pleurotus ferulae
Other Names：King Oyster Mushroom
Product Description：The mushroom umbrella is like a shiitake mushroom, and the mushroom foot is like a king oyster mushroom, with a smooth, tender and plump taste. It has a slightly almond-like fragrance, and a huge mushroom umbrella that the king oyster mushroom does not have.
It is a hybrid of Asafoetida and Shiitake mushrooms in the Pleurotus eryngii strain.
Variety：Taiwan's biotechnology farm was imported from Yunnan, China, and it is called Xiangwei Mushroom in China. The product promoted and sold in Taiwan is named "Apricot Mushroom".
Supply Season：Artificial planting, available in all seasons. More common in high-end supermarkets.
Storage Method：Chill in refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Chicken Brain Puzzle
Broccoli Boosts Immunity
Pork Liver Tonifying Qi
Cooking Skills：The same as the treatment method of king oyster mushrooms. In addition, fresh ones can also be placed directly on the iron plate to dry fry, cover and simmer slightly, and penetrate the heat to force out the water. Until the mushroom body slightly shrinks and changes color, quickly pick a few knives, sprinkle some salt flowers, and serve immediately.
Notes：Pleurotus shiitake mushrooms are different from common mushrooms that reproduce through spore transmission. Instead, they extract mycelia from mature mother plants and then cultivate them. They are very sensitive to the growth environment and the ideal humidity is 85%.
Braised King Mushrooms with Crab Meat, Fried King Mushrooms with Chicken Breast.
Pre -order once a week. The supply depends on the delivery situation, or it will be shipped separately.
🥗 Product Category (English)： King Oyster Mushroom
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical, except to Re-generative Farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.