🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Pleurotus ferulae
Other Names：King Oyster Mushroom
Product Description：The mushroom umbrella is like a shiitake mushroom, and the mushroom foot is like a king oyster mushroom, with a smooth, tender and plump taste. It has a slightly almond-like fragrance, and a huge mushroom umbrella that the king oyster mushroom does not have.
It is a hybrid of Asafoetida and Shiitake mushrooms in the Pleurotus eryngii strain.
Variety：Taiwan's biotechnology farm was imported from Yunnan, China, and it is called Xiangwei Mushroom in China. The product promoted and sold in Taiwan is named "Apricot Mushroom".
Supply Season：Artificial planting, available in all seasons. More common in high-end supermarkets.
Storage Method：Chill in refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：The same as the treatment method of king oyster mushrooms. In addition, fresh ones can also be placed directly on the iron plate to dry fry, cover and simmer slightly, and penetrate the heat to force out the water. Until the mushroom body slightly shrinks and changes color, quickly pick a few knives, sprinkle some salt flowers, and serve immediately.
Notes：Pleurotus shiitake mushrooms are different from common mushrooms that reproduce through spore transmission. Instead, they extract mycelia from mature mother plants and then cultivate them. They are very sensitive to the growth environment and the ideal humidity is 85%.
Dish：Braised King Mushrooms with Crab Meat, Fried King Mushrooms with Chicken Breast.
Suggested Eating Method：
Before cooking: Cut off the hard part of the mushroom feet and sweep the mud on the mushroom. The edible part is the son of Pleurotus eryngii. Pleurotus eryngii is delicate, tender and smooth, extremely like abalone, and the aroma of almonds. Cut out of thin slices or cut segments, cutting knives, and burn, fry, fry, burn, slip, and cold. The soup above is delicious.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.