Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, arrived.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables / Yunnan
🔖 Certification： Organic certification by China and Canada
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Yunnan Kunming Organic Vegetable Farm is located in Dianyuan Wind Valley Reserve, Panlong District, Kunming City, Yunnan, where the soil is fertile and the water source is clean; the requirements for environmental governance in the area are strict. Taking into account both the ecological environment and economic development, the farm strictly abides by organic standards, and there is no agricultural pollution. The organic vegetables grown in the protected area are particularly sweet and delicious.
The unique climate of Yunnan
Yunnan has a good climate and abundant sunshine, with an average temperature of 14.9°C, a maximum temperature of 31.5°C, and a minimum temperature of -7.8°C; the rainy season is mainly concentrated in May to September; the relative humidity is 76%. The plateau in Panlong District is about 1891m above sea level, and gradually decreases from north to south in a ladder shape. The altitude is between 1500m and 2800m, which is most suitable for planting diversified vegetables.
get two-factor authentication
Because the certification standards in China and Hong Kong are different and uneven. In view of this, hoping to gain the recognition and trust of consumers, organic vegetables in Kunming, Yunnan have obtained dual certification: domestic organic certification and Canadian organic certification.
In 2016, the Consumer Council conducted a random inspection of pesticide residues, all of which were zero; for many years, there were no pesticide residues after random inspections by our customers.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Sonchus olercaceus L.
Other Names：Indian Lettuce
Product Description：Brassica oleracea is the whole plant of the chrysanthemum herb, which is bitter in taste and cold in nature. It has the effect of clearing away heat, cooling blood and detoxification. This variety contains bittern, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin C, carotene and other ingredients.
Native to the Mediterranean coast, domesticated from wild species, mainly distributed in Europe and America. Lettuce is a romaine lettuce of many varieties.
Variety：Lettuce is a variant of lettuce, romaine lettuce, most of which are long in shape, have longer leaves, are green in color, and have a slightly astringent taste.
Supply Season：The main production period is from October to May of the following year.
Storage Method：When storing, wrap the lettuce with semi-moist toilet paper, put it in a plastic bag, and store it upright in the refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: There are no special taboos for lettuce. Indications of exogenous fever, jaundice, sores, snake bites embolism.
Contraindications: Not reported in the literature.
Appropriate: No literature report. Taboo: No literature report.
Cooking Skills：Edible parts are leaves and stems. After cutting off the roots, soak them in water for 5 minutes, open the leaves, and rinse them carefully.
Notes：Since lettuce is a variant of lettuce, it sometimes has bitterness. Some customers may not like the taste of lettuce.
Taiwan calls lettuce "goose" because farmers in southern Fujian use chopped lettuce as feed for geese.
Dish：Fried lettuce with tempeh and dace.
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From October To May Of The Following Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
The edible site is leaves and stems. After removing the root, soak it in the water for 5 minutes, open the leaves, and rinse it carefully.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.