🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Every Tuesday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Organic Farmula / Kam Tin
🔖 Certification： Hong Kong Organic Resource Center Organic Certification Number C20003
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Hong Kong has large and small organic farms with hundreds of or small. Organic Farmula are one of the large -scale. It covers an area of 80,000 feet. It has one of the largest greenhouses in Hong Kong. It adopts scientific research technology and is committed to developing modern organic farming.
"Organic Farmula" wants to choose a local dish that is more assured of Hong Kong people than one more Hong Kong dishes, a native Hong Kong cuisine.
"Organic Farmula" planned in May 2019, and the land wasteland was opened in August. The first batch of dishes were released in December until June 20, 2020. After two spring, summer, autumn and winter, experienced crops have been lost, and production so far can be regarded as stable. "Home Cai" believes that Hong Kong's agriculture must continue to move. It must first modernize, reduce labor, ensure production and quality, to attract more young people to join and continue the sunset industry. At the same time, farms, farms, farms, and high -quality sales platforms must be combined to promote the local real estate industry. Eat, why is it controlled by others? Intersection
"Home Cai" hopes to walk with the "Planting Market", bring organic life to the community, and support health and environmental protection.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Sonchus olercaceus L.
Other Name：Indian Lettuce
Product Description：Brassica oleracea is the whole plant of the chrysanthemum herb, which is bitter in taste and cold in nature. It has the effect of clearing away heat, cooling blood and detoxification. This variety contains bittern, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin C, carotene and other ingredients.
Native to the Mediterranean coast, domesticated from wild species, mainly distributed in Europe and America. Lettuce is a romaine lettuce of many varieties.
Variety：Lettuce is a variant of lettuce, romaine lettuce, most of which are long in shape, have longer leaves, are green in color, and have a slightly astringent taste.
Supply Season：The main production period is from October to May of the following year.
Storage Method：When storing, wrap the lettuce with semi-moist toilet paper, put it in a plastic bag, and store it upright in the refrigerator.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: There are no special taboos for lettuce. Indications of exogenous fever, jaundice, sores, snake bites embolism.
Contraindications: Not reported in the literature.
Appropriate: No literature report. Taboo: No literature report.
Cooking Skills：Edible parts are leaves and stems. After cutting off the roots, soak them in water for 5 minutes, open the leaves, and rinse them carefully.
Notes：Since lettuce is a variant of lettuce, it sometimes has bitterness. Some customers may not like the taste of lettuce.
Taiwan calls lettuce "goose" because farmers in southern Fujian use chopped lettuce as feed for geese.
Dish：Fried lettuce with tempeh and dace.
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From October To May Of The Following Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
The edible site is leaves and stems. After removing the root, soak it in the water for 5 minutes, open the leaves, and rinse it carefully.
🥗 Recipes (English Veersion)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Note (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.