Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, arrived.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Yunnan Organic Certified Vegetables / Yunnan
🔖 Certification： Organic certification by China and Canada
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Yunnan Kunming Organic Vegetable Farm is located in Dianyuan Wind Valley Reserve, Panlong District, Kunming City, Yunnan, where the soil is fertile and the water source is clean; the requirements for environmental governance in the area are strict. Taking into account both the ecological environment and economic development, the farm strictly abides by organic standards, and there is no agricultural pollution. The organic vegetables grown in the protected area are particularly sweet and delicious.
The unique climate of Yunnan
Yunnan has a good climate and abundant sunshine, with an average temperature of 14.9°C, a maximum temperature of 31.5°C, and a minimum temperature of -7.8°C; the rainy season is mainly concentrated in May to September; the relative humidity is 76%. The plateau in Panlong District is about 1891m above sea level, and gradually decreases from north to south in a ladder shape. The altitude is between 1500m and 2800m, which is most suitable for planting diversified vegetables.
get two-factor authentication
Because the certification standards in China and Hong Kong are different and uneven. In view of this, hoping to gain the recognition and trust of consumers, organic vegetables in Kunming, Yunnan have obtained dual certification: domestic organic certification and Canadian organic certification.
In 2016, the Consumer Council conducted a random inspection of pesticide residues, all of which were zero; for many years, there were no pesticide residues after random inspections by our customers.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Benincasa hispida (Thunb.) Cogn. var. chieh-qua How.
Other Names：Hairy Gourd
Product Description：The taste is sweet and light, and the nature is flat. It has the functions of clearing away heat, promoting body fluid and expelling summer heat, strengthening the spleen, and benefiting the large intestine. Zucchini contains carbohydrates, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, choline, minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iron and dietary fiber.
Zucchini is a variety of wax gourd, mainly distributed in Guangzhou and Nanhai in Guangdong Province, and also cultivated in Guangxi and Taiwan. It is also cultivated in places where overseas Chinese live in the Americas.
Variety：Also a cultivar of winter gourd, zucchini is densely bristly and 15 to 25 cm long.
Supply Season：The main production period is from May to October of the following year.
Storage Method：Store in a cool and ventilated place for 1 to 2 weeks.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eating melons is more "righteous". It is suitable for people with edema, athlete's foot, phlegm and asthma, and heat and heat.
Taboo: The nature and taste of gourd is peaceful, and there is nothing to avoid.
Appropriate: No literature report. Taboo: No literature report.
Cooking Skills：The edible part is the fruit.
Notes：The zucchini, also known as hairy melon, is covered with fluff on its surface. Currently, the improved varieties are sold on the market with reduced and shorter fluff.
Dish：Dried scallops with preserved melons and vermicelli with scallops.
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From May To October Of The Following Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
The edible part is fruit.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.