Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 2-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce / Shaanxi
🔖 Certification： HK Castco Tested / Not Certified
🌱 About the Producer：
It’s more than 10 years! Uncle Ping (Uncle Apple) comes to Hong Kong to sell apples for 10 years! Passed the Hong Kong Fruit Food Safety Test for 9 consecutive years without pesticide residues.
Always insist on absolutely not using chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides, artificial fruit wax, bulking agents and preservatives. During the epidemic period, people don't care about the effect, just want to feel more at ease than us. All uncle Ping's fruits are sterilized and sterilized by ozone machine in the freezer. They will be out of the warehouse to you, PIE Ozonation. (This information is provided by the supplier, we cannot ensure that all the information is correct) 🙏🏻
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information：
Binomial Name：Malus pumila Mill.
Chinese Name：青蘋果 | 翠玉青蘋果
Other Names：Granny Smith | Green Apple
Product Description：It is the fruit of the Rosaceae apple. Sweet and sour, flat. Apple has the effect of promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, invigorating the spleen and stomach. Apple is more effective in treating mild diarrhea, constipation, high blood pressure, etc., and can also be used to prevent fatigue. The pectin content of apples can help to expel cholesterol from the blood; its crude cellulose can prevent constipation, and it is also rich in vitamin C, chromium, zinc and other trace elements.
Native to Europe, Central Asia and western Xinjiang, it has a long history of cultivation and is now cultivated in temperate regions all over the world. China's main production areas are located in Shandong, Liaoning, Hebei, Shaanxi, Henan, Shanxi, Gansu, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Hubei, Jiangsu, Anhui, Beijing and Tianjin. Western apples introduced after the nineteenth century were mostly cultivated in Shandong, Liaodong and Jiaodong. In recent years, Fuji apple and greenhouse apple technologies have also been introduced from Japan.
Variety：Origin： Australia, Maria Ann Smith, 1868
Supply Season：Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
Storage Method：It can be stored at room temperature for about 10 days, or can be refrigerated.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: suitable for indigestion, dyspepsia, lack of qi, fever and thirst, excessive drinking, mild diarrhea, constipation, neurocolitis, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease and cancer.
Especially suitable for infants, the elderly and the sick. Pregnant women eat an apple a day to reduce pregnancy reactions.
Contraindications: People with cold stomachs should not eat raw or cold apples, but consider baking, simmering, or stewing hot apples. Diabetic patients should not eat too much.
Perfect eaten raw or tossed in salads to fully enjoy the sweet, crisp flavor of this apple.
1. Apples and abalone: The vitamin C contained in apples can promote the body's absorption of the iron in abalone, help promote blood circulation, and is beneficial to beauty and the prevention of anemia.
2. Apples and pork: Apples rich in sugar and pork containing vitamin B1 and zinc are eaten together to help eliminate fatigue.
3. Apples and carrots: The polyphenols of apples and the carotenoids of carrots can work together to inhibit the oxidation of cell membranes, thus achieving the effects of protecting the skin and enhancing immunity.
4. Apples and wolfberries: Both have the effect of lowering blood pressure, and wolfberries can help lower blood sugar. They are eaten together and are suitable for people with high blood pressure.
1. Apples and onions: When the phytochromes contained in apples and the sulfur compounds of onions are ingested at the same time, they will easily produce substances that inhibit the thyroid function after digestion and decomposition by the human body, thus inducing goiter.
2. Apples and honey: The dietary fiber in apples and the laxative effect of honey will accelerate intestinal peristalsis and easily cause diarrhea.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is a pome, and the color and size vary depending on the variety. The fruit can be eaten raw and is mostly used as an after-meal fruit or as a raw material for salads. It can also be made into preserved fruits, dried fruits, jams, wine making, etc.
Apples can also be pureed and dried into a peel, baked into potato chips, or added to stuffings and vegetable side dishes. Apples can also be used in baked goods such as waffles, dumplings, and fritters.
Apple Pectin Recipe
When making natural jam, some fruits with low pectin content often encounter the problem of insufficient jam coagulation, so when I have time, I will make green apple pectin in advance. . Even if this pectin is not used to make jam, it is delicious as a spread on bread or eaten as jelly. Among all fruits, green apples have a high pectin content and can be stored in the refrigerator for half a year.
Granny Smith is the apple with the highest pectin content and is the green apple variety most suitable for making pectin. Red apples do not have enough pectin to form a gel. The natural pectin in apples requires enough sugar and a suitable pH value to form a colloid. Rock sugar is refined from white sugar. It has lower sweetness than white sugar, has fewer impurities and lacks the taste of sugar cane as the raw material. It is most suitable for making pectin.
Granny Smith Green Apple 3 pieces (570 g)
Raw Rock Sugar
Lemon Juice 30 ml
Qingshui Water /li>
1. Wash the green apples and use a soft brush to remove the wax on the skin of the green apples. No need to peel them. Cut each green apple into 4 parts.
2. Add the green apples and water to the pot, simmer over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the green apples are soft and ripe. The pectin in the green apples must be boiled for a long time, and the remaining water in the pot will Add 300 ml and remove from heat. The firepower of each stove is different. If the water is steamed too quickly and boils out, you can add some hot water as appropriate, but not too much.
3. Pour the green apples and water into a cotton bag, press the mud with a spoon, let it cool, close the cotton bag tightly, and squeeze out the pectin-rich apple juice. Squeeze the puree as much as possible until no water comes out. until
4. Crush rock sugar, squeeze lemon juice and set aside
5. Pour the green apple juice back into the pot, add crushed rock sugar, heat until the sugar is completely dissolved, add lemon juice, simmer over low heat for 15 to 30 minutes, uncovered, until thickened and the color of the apple juice will become darker. , it feels a little gluey when stirred. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the wall of the pot. Some semi-solidified pectin will appear. A thin film of glue will form on the surface of the apple juice. It is almost complete. Test the freezing point and put it into a bottle while it is hot. Wait until Once cool, cover and place in the refrigerator
Pectin is liquid when warm and will solidify when placed in the refrigerator
The ratio of sugar to green apple cannot be reduced, otherwise it will affect the solidification of pectin
Be sure to use green apples
Green apples must be cooked long enough to release the pectin
Notes：It is not advisable to eat apples immediately after a meal, nor should they be eaten in excess.
Studies have pointed out that deep red fruit peels, such as apples, have been found to contain Resveraltrol, which can reduce inflammation in the respiratory system, including the trachea and lungs, thereby controlling asthma and chronic obstructive pneumonia.
Do not take before meals, so as not to affect normal eating and digestion. Apple intake too much is not conducive to heart and kidney health. Pregnant women with nephritis and diabetes should not eat more apples.
Dish：Green apples are light green. The sour taste of these apples makes it one of the most common cooking apples varieties.
They are widely used in many apple dishes, such as apple, apple, apple crisp and apple cake. They are also usually eaten as eating apples. At least one winery (Turkish mouse hard apple wine, WoodChuck Hard City) produces Grannie Smith varieties of apple wine.
Granny Smith Varietal Cider
Pre -order once a week. After the order is placed, fresh products will arrive within 2 days. The supply depends on the delivery situation, or it will be shipped separately.
Suggested Serving Method：
The fruit is kernels, and the color and size varies from variety. Fruits can be eaten raw, for more fruit after meals, or salad raw materials, and can also make fruit, dried fruit, jam, brewing, etc.
Apple can also make mud and dry fruit skin, bake into potato chips, or add to the fillings and vegetable side dishes. Apple can also be used for baking goods, such as muffins, dumplings and fritters.
When apple pectin passes through the colon, the bacteria in the colon will metabolize it into butyrate. Tiblite is an important substance that maintains colon health. In addition to providing nutritional to the growth of pellaces, some studies also refer to prevention that can prevent prevention. The occurrence of colon/rectal cancer.
When making natural jam, you encounter some fruits with less pectin . They often encounter the problem of insufficient jam solidarity. Essence This pectin is delicious even if it is not used to make jam, it is delicious to apply bread or eat it as jelly. Among the fruits, the Green Apple Pump has a high content and can be stored in the refrigerator for half a year.
Natural pectin production method (provided by the fat)
Granny Smith is an apple with the most pectin content. It is the most suitable green apple variety for making pectin. There are not enough red apple pectin to make the state of gel. Natural pectin in apples requires sufficient sugar and appropriate pH to form colloids. The rock sugar is composed of white sugar, which is lower than white sugar. The impurities have less impurities without the smell of sugar cane itself, which is most suitable for making pectin.
Green Apple Granny Smith Green Apple & Nbsp; & Nbsp; 3 (570 G)
The original cane rock sugar raw rock sugar & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; 150 g & nbsp; li>
Lemon juice & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; nbsp; & nbsp; 30 ml
Water & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; 900 ml < /li>
1. Wash the green apple, use a soft brush to remove the wax of the blue apple epidermis.
2. Add the green apple and clear water to the pot, boil the low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, and cook the green apple to soft and cooked. The green apple must boil pectin for a long time to cook it. Under 300 ml, leave the fire. The firepower of each stove is different. If the water is steamed too quickly, you can add some hot water, but you can’t add too much.
3. Pour the green apple into the cotton bag, press the mud with a spoon. After cooling, tighten the cotton bag and squeeze out the apple juice rich in pectin. until
4. Crush rock sugar, lemon juice for later use
5. Pour the green apple juice back into the pot, add the broken rock sugar, heat it until the sugar is completely melted, add lemon juice, boil on low heat for 15-30 minutes, do not cover, until the thick, the color of the apple juice will become deeper and deeper. , Stir with a bit of glue. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the wall, some semi -solidified fruit gel -shaped, and the surface of the apple juice forms a thin layer of glue film, which is almost completed. Test the solidarity point. Cover after cooling, put it in the refrigerator
The pectin is liquid when warm when it is warm. Put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it.
The proportion of sugar and green apples cannot be reduced, otherwise it will affect the coagulation of pectin
Must use green apple
The green apple is long enough to be released before the pectin can be released.
🥗 Product Category (English)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
HK's fruits are either cheap goods from the mainland, or imported from a long distance. Preservatives are indispensable, and everyone is not surprised if they are dressed in fruit wax. Plateau apples are grown in their own orchard. They absolutely don't use chemical fertilisers or chemical!🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals, sand and dust.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.