Thailand Organic Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It takes 2-7 days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Thailand Organic Series / Mae Chaem, Thailand
🔖 Certification： The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Organic Certification TAS9000,
Thailand Organic Agriculture Certification (ACT) [pending confirmation]
🌱 Producer Introduction：
The local producer of over 50 kinds of organically grown premium products which is certified by Thai's government.
These fruits are grown in an area of 100 rais and include a large variety of products. Some fruits are organic certified, some grown organically and others grown with conventional means. Fruits are seasonal and therefore not available throughout the year with the exception of citrus, bananas and papaya which have a longer seasonality.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Dimocarpus longan Lour.
Our Fresh longan fruit is high in vitamin C!
Our organic longan looks like a berry or a grape and tastes mildly juicy and sweet. Longan can be compared to the flavor of lychee fruit.
Product Description：It is the fruit of Sapinaceae plant longan. Sweet, warm in nature. Used as medicine, it has the functions of invigorating the heart and spleen, nourishing blood and calming the nerves, determined to abstain from sweating, relieving diarrhea, moistening the lungs and relieving cough. It can cure anemia, shortness of breath, palpitations, insomnia, forgetfulness, neurasthenia and post-illness, postpartum physical weakness, spleen deficiency and diarrhea, and postpartum edema. In addition to sugar and protein, longan is also high in vitamin C and potassium, which can enhance human immunity and maintain water balance, respectively. Because the core of longan is very similar to the eyeball, it is named "longan".
Native to Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, China, and northern South Vietnam. In the fifteenth century, it was introduced to Sichuan, Fujian and Taiwan. It was introduced into the Americas and tropical Africa after the nineteenth century. It is now distributed in the southeastern provinces of China, as well as in tropical Asia such as Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Variety：There are many varieties, including:
(1) The east wall produced in Fujian: the fruit is large, the meat is thick and crisp, the sweetness and aroma are strong, and it should be eaten fresh; Wulongling, the fruit is large, the meat is thick and the fiber is less, the juice is rich and sweet, and it should be eaten fresh.
(2) Shi Kip is produced in Guangdong: the fruit is medium in shape, the meat is thick and sweet, and the sugar content is high; Wuyuan, Daguangyan, etc.: suitable for fresh consumption or canned storage.
(3) There are big black eyes produced in Guangxi: rock sugar meat, Bobai longan, etc.
(4) There are early-born white qi produced in Taiwan: pineapple flavor and October longan.
Supply Season：Hong Kong's supply is most suitable for July to August.
Storage Method：The meat quality of longan is changeable and should not be stored. It is recommended to buy and eat now. The stalk of longan is easy to deteriorate after being soaked in water, so it should not be washed before storage.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Appropriate: It is suitable for people with weak constitution, palpitation, insomnia, forgetfulness, pale complexion, irregular menstruation and uterine bleeding.
Contraindications: People with yin deficiency and fire, internal heat, phlegm fire, abdominal distension, cough, oral mucosa ulcers, menorrhagia, urethral inflammation, pelvic inflammation, pregnant women, etc. should not be eaten.
Availability: Not reported in the literature. Xiang Ke: No literature report.
Cooking Skills：The fruit is plump and drooping, the shape is round, the peel is greenish-brown, and the leathery and brittle. The pulp is crystal clear, slanted to pulpy white, and the reddish-black pit inside is vaguely visible. In addition to being eaten raw, it can also be made into dried longan, or can be stored in cans.
Notes：Avoid eating too much in children; avoid eating in spring and summer.
Longan has the effect of invigorating the heart and spleen, nourishing blood and calming the nerves. Dried longan becomes dried longan or yuan meat, which is a kind of commonly used traditional Chinese medicine and used for sleeping.
Dish：It can be stewed with other supplements, or cooked into a sweet soup, such as longan meat and egg soup.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruits are tired and falling, the shape is round, the peel is blue brown, and the leather is crispy. The flesh is crystal clear, white, and vaguely visible to the red and black fruit core inside. In addition to food, you can also make longan dry or can be hidden.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.