Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 3-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Uncle Ping Wusan Plateau Produce / Shaanxi
🔖 Certification： HK Castco Tested / Not Certified
🌱 Producer Introduction：
It’s more than 10 years! Come to Hong Kong to sell apples for 10 years! Passed the Hong Kong Fruit Food Safety Test for 9 consecutive years without pesticide residues.
Always insist on absolutely not using chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides, artificial fruit wax, bulking agents and preservatives. During the epidemic period, people don't care about the effect, just want to feel more at ease than us. All uncle Ping's fruits are sterilized and sterilized by ozone machine in the freezer. They will be out of the warehouse to you, PIE Ozonation. (This information is provided by the supplier, we cannot ensure that all the information is correct) 🙏🏻
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Chinese Name：耙耙柑 | 不知火柑
Other Names：Dekopon | Satsuma Orange
Product Description：The name Dekopon is most likely a portmanteau between the word deko (凸, デコ; meaning convex) as a reference to its bump, and the pon in ponkan (ポンカン; one of the fruits that it is derived from) to create "dekopon" (デコポン).
It is usually left for 20-40 days, so that the citric acid content of the fruit is reduced and the sugar content is increased, making the taste more attractive to the market. It is distinguished by its sweetness, large size and large bumps on top of the fruit. The taste is considered less sour, as well as sweeter and stronger, than that of an orange. A ripe tangerine is firm to slightly soft, and pebbly-skinned with no deep grooves, as well as orange in color. The peel is thin, with little bitter white mesocarp. All of these traits are shared by mandarins generally. Fresh tangerine juice and frozen juice concentrate are commonly available in the United States.
It has characteristic bumps, is seedless, and has a thick peel that can be easily picked by hand.
In Taiwan, the supply period of ponkan is from October to January and February of the following year. October to December is the production period of "Green Ponkan", and the main production areas are concentrated in Tainan and Chiayi. January to April is the supply period for "stored tangerines". They are harvested in January and stored until April. The main production areas are Taichung and Miaoli. There is plenty of sunshine in the Jianan area, and the ponkan peel is still green in early October, but it has become slightly sweet. At this time, the harvest and supply are "Green Ponkan". Green ponkans are not easy to store and can only be supplied until December. In the central region, the sunshine is not as sufficient as that in the south. Ponkans have a longer growth period. When they are ripe, the peel is orange-yellow, with moderate sweetness and sourness.
Variety：Ponkan (Chinese honey orange), Unshu mikan, Tangier, Morocco, Murcotts, Moragne
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to March of the following year, and Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From November To March Of The Following Year, And Hong Kong Is Supplied Throughout The Year.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
HK's fruits are either cheap goods from the mainland, or imported from a long distance. Preservatives are indispensable, and everyone is not surprised if they are dressed in fruit wax. Plateau apples are grown in their own orchard. They absolutely don't use chemical fertilisers or chemical!
FALSE🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (I will have organic farms). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.