Sha Po Tsuen Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Sha Po Tsuen Farm / Fung Kat Heung, Yuen Long
🔖 Certification： HKORC
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (Traditional Chinese)：
Sweet and cool. It has the effects of clearing heat and detoxifying, replenishing qi, promoting phlegm, clearing the stomach, and dispersing blood stasis. The fiber content of vegetable heart is rich in content, can provide fullness, and can promote intestinal peristalsis. It can effectively prevent constipation and intestinal cancer, which is the weight control. In addition, Caixin's calcium components are also high. Participating in muscle contraction movements and nerve transmission processes enable people to make appropriate and agile reactions.
The color of the stems ranges from white green to blue green, and the leaves are dark green, while the flower stems have yellow flowers. There are three types of cultivation varieties: precocious, medium and late maturity.
It is produced throughout the year, but the sweetness produced in autumn and winter from September to April of the following year.
Method of buying
Should be selected from the color of the leaves and stems and is close to light green; the stems are as thick as the index finger, and the petiole is close to the stem; the cauliflower is in a bud state, and those who have not blossoms are tender and softer; There is a softness in it, and the taste is sweeter. The leaves are wide and the stems are thick. Although the water is sufficient, the meat is rough and polyal. As for the white spots of Caixin's heart, it means that there is a phenomenon of moisture, it is not advisable to buy it.
Seal it with a fresh -keeping bag and store it in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
#*Should be avoided by the crowd
Appropriate: Especially suitable for those with both qi and blood deficiency, women during puerperium, edema, blood stasis, phlegm, asthma, and just finished surgery, have chronic diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, chronic bronchitis, and habitual constipation.
Taboo: Those who are weak in the spleen and stomach eat cautiously.
Caixin and chicken: Because vegetable heart has the effect of digestion, dirty and intestines, chicken has the effects of filling the margin, promoting blood circulation and regulating menstruation. The two cooperate with each other properly.
Tabo: No literature report
Most of the mature dishes will have yellow flowers. Some restaurants will remove Xiaohuanghua to avoid the feeling of being too old or mature to give the guests. The edible part is leaves and tender stems. Soak the heart of the vegetables in the water for about 45 minutes, and then rinse several times under the flowing water.
Put the flowers in the water for about forty -five minutes to let the tapeworm come out; then rinse it in the flowing water. Because the surface of flowers and leaves often accumulates the most pesticides, the surface of the flowers and leaves must be carefully cleaned.
Commonly used dishes
Caixin fried beef, oyster sauce heart
Supply Period： Only From September To November Every Year
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Vegetables bought in bulk are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. The longer the vegetables are stored, the less fresh they become, and the nutrition will be reduced, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, the pot should be placed in the pot to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.