Sha Po Tsuen Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Sha Po Tsuen Farm / Fung Kat Heung, Yuen Long
🔖 Certification： HKORC
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (Traditional Chinese)：
It tastes sweet and slightly cold. It has the effects of Tongli stomach, eliminating food, diuretic, and diuretic. The nutritional components of Chinese cabbage can be diversified, and its calcium and phosphorus ingredients can help consolidate teeth and bones, promote and coordinate the operation of nerve and muscle systems; and the calories are very low, the fiber content is moderate, and it can provide a sense of satiety. In addition to eating more, it will not take too much energy. In addition, Chinese cabbage contains a variety of botanical ingredients, including: Sulforaphane, INDOLES, isothiocyanate, etc. It has a high antioxidant ability and helps to inhibit early cancer cell lesions. Effective confrontation and prevention of tumor disease.
The cabbage is tightly wrapped in the cylindrical body tightly by multiple vegetable leaves. Because the leaves wrapped in are not exposed to the sun, the color is lighter and lighter. It is generally divided into tube -shaped vegetables and short -round Baotou cabbage.
Common straight cylinder -shaped vegetables are called "yellow buds white", which is the ecological variant of this species; another small cultivation variant is called "baby vegetables".
The main production period is from November to February of the following year, and Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
Method of buying
The ball should be complete, the ball is tight, the bottom is hard, the leaf stems are white, the leaves are fresh and crispy and yellow, and the traces of no shrinking and non -rotten injuries are better.
Putting it in the dark in the gloom of the sanitary paper, it can be stored for about 1 week; it can also be stored in refrigerator in the refrigerator. Summer preservation period is short, about a few days, and it can generally be stored in winter for about 15 days.
#*Should be avoided by the crowd
Appropriate: It is suitable for those who are adversely stool, internal heat cough, and vitamin deficiency. People with hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chickenpox, and pertussis are eaten.
Taboo: People with too cold constitution, spleen and stomach deficiency, and diarrhea can eat less. In addition, those with intestines, stomach or heart, and cold deficiency of the lungs should not be eaten or cautious.
1. Cabbage and tomato: Chinese cabbage and tomatoes contain vitamin C and potassium. Eat together to help prevent colds, relax muscles, and soothe mood.
2. Cabbage and cheese: Chinese cabbage and cheese contain calcium and phosphorus and should be used in an appropriate amount. Such as maintaining high calcium phosphorus ratio to help form calcium phosphate, strengthen teeth and bones, and help prevent osteoporosis and muscle cramps.
3. Cabbage and lean meat: The vitamin C in Chinese cabbage is combined with the protein in lean meat, which helps the synthesis of collagen and enhances the elasticity of the skin.
1. Cabbage and small cucumber: The cucumber contains vitamin C decomposition enzyme components, which will decompose the vitamin C contained in Chinese cabbage, causing nutrition loss.
2. Cabbage and pork liver: Pork liver contains copper, which will oxidize the vitamin C in oxidized Chinese cabbage, and then reduce the intake of vitamin C.
3. Cabbage, shrimp and squid, etc.: Because these foods are cold, it is easy to cause problems such as diarrhea, allergies, asthma, cold hands and feet, etc., it is advisable to eat less.
4. Cabbage and licorice: Cabbage is cold and sweet, and licorice is flat, and the function of the two is just the opposite. At the same time, consumption is easy to make the body discomfort.
5. Eating at the same time of cabbage and Atractylodes can make the medicinal properties of Atractylodes too hard and harmful to the body.
The edible part is tender stems and leaves. The first thing that grows when the cabbage grows is the outer lobe, and the inner heart lobe grows slowly after the inner heart lobe. Therefore, the outermost leaves have a greater opportunity to contact pesticides, so they must be removed. After about 45 minutes in the water, rinse with flowing water. If you add a little vinegar or other acidic substances when cooking, you can keep its white color.
If you use sea salt, add peppers and garlic to "kimchi" and make "kimchi", which is extremely popular in Japan, South Korea, and northern China.
Rotten cabbage contains toxins such as nitrite. These nitrite, finally in the gastrointestinal tract and secondary amine, synthesize the carcinogenic substances of nitrosamine. In fact, as long as the human body absorbs a large amount of nitrite, it will produce poisoning. Patients will have symptoms such as transgender heme, black mouth disease, gastroenteritis, dyspnea, unclear consciousness, etc., which are fatal and dangerous. After frying overnight, the nitrite content will also increase sharply, and it is not suitable to eat, so as not to cause nitrite poisoning.
Commonly used dishes
Big cabbage with bacon, legs of legs, Chinese cabbage, soaking Chinese cabbage
Supply Period： Only From September To November Every Year
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Vegetables bought in bulk are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. The longer the vegetables are stored, the less fresh they become, and the nutrition will be reduced, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, the pot should be placed in the pot to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.