🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Delivery As Soon As 1-2 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Emperor Chicken / China Huidong
🔖 Certification： 🎗 Estrogen Safety Certification in HK STC
🎗 Online Restricted Food Selling Permit License Number: 0363802523
Approved License: Prepackaged Frozen (Chilled) Poultry
Licensed address: Healthy Express, A19, 4th Floor, Luen Hing Factory Building, 109, King Lam Street
🌱 Producer Introduction：
"Emperor Chicken Brand" has a variety of hormone-free chickens. With unique breeding technology, the chicken has a strong taste and tender meat taste. The chicken has a strong taste and tender meat taste. All products reject any additives and pay attention to hygiene. Let us use diet therapy to regulate the body for our family. Let's get better everyday!
It has passed the STC estrogen safety certification of the Hong Kong Government Laboratory.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Gallus gallus domestica
Other Names：Chicken Breast with Bone
Product Description：This product is the leftover chicken after cutting off the spleen and wings of the whole chicken body.
Chicken meat is tender and delicious, and it is one of the most commonly used cooking materials. Chicken contains a lot of protein. Among all kinds of meat, it belongs to the category of high protein and low fat. Because of its mild taste, it can be used in a variety of dishes. Flat in nature, sweet and salty in taste; it has the effects of warming the middle and benefiting qi, replenishing essence and marrow, strengthening tendons and bones, promoting blood circulation and regulating menstruation. A wide range of cooking methods, fried, baked, fried, fried, stewed, marinated, roasted, steamed, stewed, stewed, etc. are very suitable, and it is a kind of meat that is more suitable for cold food and cold dishes.
Produced locally and in most parts of China.
Variety：A variety of meat-eating chicken breeds.
Supply Season：There are supply throughout the year.
Storage Method：Store at low temperature. Refrigerate at 2-4 degrees Celsius for 2-4 days; freeze at -18 degrees Celsius or below
4-6 months. Before storing it in the refrigerator, wrap it with plastic wrap, plastic box or plastic wrap to prevent moisture loss and affect the original flavor and taste.
#Should Be / Avoided：
It can be eaten by ordinary people, especially suitable for the elderly, the sick, and the infirm.
1. People with cold and fever, excessive internal fire, heavy phlegm and dampness, obesity, people with heat toxin furuncle, people with high blood pressure, high blood lipids, cholecystitis, and cholelithiasis should not eat;
2. Chicken is warm in nature, helps fire, hyperactive liver yang, oral erosion, skin boils, constipation, etc. should not be eaten;
3. Patients with arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and hyperlipidemia should not drink chicken soup;
4. People who have a cold with headache, fatigue and fever should not eat chicken and chicken soup.
1. Chicken is eaten with ginkgo and lotus seeds, which is effective for women with frail body and those with a lot of leucorrhea. 2. People with diabetes and thirst can cook with yam, yellow flower and chicken. 3. Eat chicken and chestnuts together to help strengthen hematopoietic function, especially for old hens. 4. Chicken and ginseng are eaten together, especially suitable for the frail and malnourished people. 5. Chicken should not be eaten with carp, crucian carp, water fish, shrimp, sesame, chrysanthemum, onion and garlic. Chicken, sesame and chrysanthemum are easily poisoned when eaten together. 6. Cooking chicken with garlic will easily cause stagnation of gas and make the body uncomfortable. 7. Eating chicken with plums and rabbit meat will cause diarrhea. 8. Chicken and mustard will be on fire when eaten together.
Cooking Skills：Chicken meat is tender and delicious, and it is one of the most commonly used cooking materials. Chicken has a lot of protein content. Among all kinds of meat, it belongs to the category of high protein and low fat. Because of its mild taste, it can be used in many dishes. It is mild in nature, sweet and salty in taste; it has the effects of warming the middle and nourishing qi, replenishing essence and marrow, strengthening tendons and bones, promoting blood circulation and regulating menstruation. There are a wide range of cooking methods, such as frying, baking, frying, frying, stewing, braising, roasting, steaming, braising, stewing, etc. are very suitable, and it is a kind of meat that is more suitable for cold food and cold salad.
Notes：1. Hen chicken can treat wind-cold-damp arthralgia, postpartum frailty after illness; male chicken is beneficial to those with kidney deficiency and impotence to take, tonic to warm the middle, stop bleeding, treat collapse, tonic for deficiency and damage, benefit deficiency and win, and make milk. Rooster chicken has a certain warming and tonic effect on post-illness or postpartum physical weakness, but its nature is dry and hot, so it is not suitable to eat more, and it is easy to generate heat and wind. Silkie chicken is both a nutritional treasure and a traditional Chinese medicine.
The general characteristics of sick chickens are that both eyes are closed or half closed, obviously dull, and secretions flow out. Depressed spirit, limb weakness, unsteady gait or even limp. There is mucus between the beaks and does not like to eat. The crop is hard when touched. The wings and tail of the chicken are drooping, the feathers are loose and dull, the skin has red spots and lumps, the pectoral muscles are very thin, the anus is loose, and the surrounding feathers are dirty and white.
3. According to the survey of the National Livestock and Poultry Resources Management Committee of China, there are 96 domestic chicken breeds, 81 local chicken breeds in China, and 11 domestic chickens listed in the national breed protection list (Chen Kuanwei, 2002).
). The main standard breeds of domestic chickens include egg-type White Leghorn and New Hanxia chicken; meat-type White Rock chicken and White Cornish chicken;
Australian black chicken, as well as wolf pheasant and silk feather chicken from China.
Dish：chicken bone broth
Ingredients: 1 chicken bone, 200g medium celery, 300g carrot, 2 onions, 3-5 bay leaves, 3 liters of water
1. Use the back of a knife to break the chicken bone into 3 parts, and clean the blood and impurities on the chicken bone.
2. Peel and slice carrots, peel and slice onions lengthwise, wash and remove the root of Chinese celery and cut into sections.
3. Add water and chicken bones into the soup pot, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat, and remove all impurities at the same time.
4. After removing impurities, put carrots, onions, medium celery stalks, and bay leaves into the pot, cook on low heat for 3 hours, until the amount of soup is reduced by half.
5. Put kitchen paper on the sieve, take out all the ingredients in the soup, use a spoon to take out the soup and filter it.
6. After it cools down, pour it into an ice-making mold and put it into an ice tray to make ice cubes. After it freezes, take it out and put it in a fresh-keeping bag.
7. When using, take out the required amount, put it in a bowl and dissolve it in an insulated water seat.
Supply Period： There Are Supply Throughout The Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
The chicken is delicate and delicious, and it is one of the most commonly used cooking materials. Chicken protein content is quite large. Among all kinds of meat, it belongs to a category of high protein and low fat. Because its taste is lighter, it can be used in a variety of dishes. Funda, sweet and salty, have the effects of warmth and qi, replenishing essence, strengthening the bones, and promoting blood circulation. The cooking method is wide, fried, baked, fried, fry, stew, halogen, burning, steaming, simmering, stewed and hot, etc., and it is a kind of meat that is more suitable for cold and cold.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
I have no particular preference for live chicken over chilled chicken. I always feel that the nutrition and taste of chilled chicken can be preserved properly. Chicken rice in Singapore is an example. However, Zheng Sheng pointed out that the production process of many chilled chickens in the industry is not up to standard, such as killing weak chickens that are about to die early and taking them for chilling. (Including pigmented feed that makes the egg yolk unnaturally orange-red), hormone injections to speed up growth, and other behaviors that make chickens that are supposed to be extremely nutritious and protein-rich become unhealthy and should not be eaten more, especially for cancer patients. Eat carefully.
Therefore, it is true that the older generation loves to buy live chickens. At least the chickens can only survive in the vegetable market, and their physique and quality will be more guaranteed. However, the price of live chicken is too high, and due to factors such as bird flu, the supply is very unstable. In order to let Hong Kong people taste high-quality, healthy and safe chilled chicken, Zheng Sheng specially launched a new breed of "Nanwang Chicken".
The "Nanwang Chicken" raised in Conghua, Guangzhou is based on a natural hormone-free feed formula. Special feeds are selected. In addition to vegetable oil and corn, Chinese medicine and ginseng are added to the feed, so the chickens have strong resistance. The breeding period is about 95 to 100 days, and the weight is about 2.5 kg to 2 catties 12 taels. One month before the sale, they will be free-ranged on organic farmland, pecking at natural tender grass and insects, making the meat firm and sweet.