HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery. For wholesale buyers, pre-order for next week has to be done before Sunday PM and weekly delivery is on Tuesday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：HK Organic Fruit and Vegetable Farm / Ping Che, North District
🔖 Certification： OFDC IFOAM Certification OF-3106-852-2055
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Born in a family of agriculture, I have followed my elders in farming since I was young, and I went out to earn a living to middle-aged. At that time, I discovered that a lot of pesticides on foreign crops were discovered. In view of this, I established my "Hong Kong Organic Fruits and Vegetables Farm" in 2006.
To be listed as "organic" is the industry of conscience. We have promised organic regulations for more than 13 years. The crops we produce make my family, friends and customers who buy my crops feel trust.
Now the farm has 18 acres of land, and organically grown crops are selected as the characteristics of the farm. Examples include: strawberry, Taiwan candied date, pineapple, fig, dragon fruit, passion fruit, guava, potato, purple yam, variegated carrot, Variegated cherry tomato, rice, corn, mushroom organic products and organic seasonal fruits and vegetables, etc.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Name：Cherry Tomato
Product Description：A small tomato, hence the name small tomato. Taste delicious raw, can also be dried to make candied fruit. It is refreshing and sweet when eaten raw, and has a good taste. There are many small seeds like ordinary tomatoes, but they are seedless, have high Nutritional value, and taste slightly sweeter than ordinary tomatoes.
Cherry tomato has higher lycopene and vitamin C, and slightly higher sugar and calories than tomato.
Lycopene is a component found in cherries and other tomato varieties. These are the ones that give the fruit its characteristic red color. Lycopene is a carotene with antioxidant properties. Plus, it's 10 times more effective than other classic antioxidants like Vitamin E.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and Hong Kong is supplied throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Usually eaten as fruit or with salads, it is rich in nutrients.
Notes：Cherry tomatoes contain a lot of vitamin K and potassium. People with kidney problems should reduce potassium intake, otherwise it may cause adverse effects such as kidney stone formation or recurrence.
Dish：Scrambled Eggs with Cherry Tomatoes
Supply Period： The Main Production Period Is From November To April Of The Following Year, And Hong Kong Is Supplied Throughout The Year.
Suggested Eating Method：
Usually, it is used as a fruit or a sandwich, which is rich in nutrients.
🥗 Recipes (English Veersion)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Note (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.