Thailand Organic Series
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It takes 2-7 days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Thailand Organic Series / Mae Chaem, Thailand
🔖 Certification： The Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Organic Certification TAS9000,
Thailand Organic Agriculture Certification (ACT) [pending confirmation]
🌱 Producer Introduction：
The local producer of over 50 kinds of organically grown premium products which is certified by Thai's government.
These fruits are grown in an area of 100 rais and include a large variety of products. Some fruits are organic certified, some grown organically and others grown with conventional means. Fruits are seasonal and therefore not available throughout the year with the exception of citrus, bananas and papaya which have a longer seasonality.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Chinese Name：燈籠果 | 燈籠莓
Other Names：Cape Gooseberry
Product Description：Lantern fruit is native to Peru and Chile, but it is not an important product. The locals eat a little casually, and occasionally see it in the vegetable market. But it has been widely introduced in various tropical and subtropical regions, and it can be grown in all places where tomatoes can survive. Before 1807, the residents of the Cape of Good Hope had cultivated lantern fruit. There are commercial orchards in South Africa, and jams and cans are common products for residents and are often exported. Central African countries, such as Gabon, also have small orchards.
Supply Season：The supply season is from July to September each year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that peppercorns are spicy and warm, and have small poisons, which can expand blood vessels, thereby reducing blood pressure; taking peppercorns can remove parasites; The effect of insecticidal detoxification and promotion of appetite . Can cure a cold and remove cold.
There are no literature reports.
Notes：Unripe fruit, flowers, leaves and stems contain solanine and solanine Alkaloids
Dish：Prepared into jams, pies, puddings, chutneys, jams and ice creams, or eaten fresh in salads and fruit salads.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove residual pesticides (this is organic farm, but will have, but not chemical). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals Sand and organic pesticide.
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.