Zen Organic Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Every Tuesday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Zen Organic Farm / Fanling
🔖 Certification： Hong Kong Organic Resource Center Organic Certification Number C09001
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Hong Kong has large and small organic farms that use hundreds of expenses. It is one of the large -scale. It covers an area of 200,000 feet. It was formerly a animal pasture. It has the largest greenhouse in Hong Kong. Essence
We are missionary to plant healthy and delicious organic fruits and vegetables, and constantly discover and introduce overseas vegetables suitable for farming in Hong Kong, such as European tomatoes to supply more diverse local crops, and bring more friends who support organic low -carbon life. s Choice. It is very pleased that our efforts have been recognized in this area. The farm customers include internationally renowned Hong Kong hotels, Michelian restaurants and chefs and organic food stores.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Chinese Name：壺蘆瓜 | 扁蒲
Product Description：Hulu melon contains a variety of amino acids, vitamins and trace elements, etc. It is fed with tender melons. Its meat is white and tender, and its fragrance is delicious, which is favored by consumers.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：The meat is pure white and soft, and can be fried, stewed, made into soup, stuffed and so on.
Notes：Some pot gourds taste bitter, which is caused by the bitter elements (called glycosides or glycosides) contained in pot gourds. If the bitterness is too high, it is poisonous, and vomiting, diarrhea, and cramps will occur after eating. This kind of potted reed melon cannot be eaten.
Suggested Eating Method：
Stir -fried liver
Ingredients: Poiga, about 500 grams, a box of pork liver about 350 grams. One red pepper, three petals of garlic, a spoon of salt, a spoon of chicken powder or mushroom powder. There are two spoons of cooking wine, three spoons of oil, one spoon of corn flour, a little pepper, 500 liters of water.
1. Plasize Pugua and sliced. Pork liver is also sliced (not too thin), and then use cooking wine, half a spoonful of salt, half a spoonful of chicken powder or mushroom powder, and marinated corn powder for ten minutes. Slip of chili, garlic cloves.
2. Take a large pot, add 450 ml of water, boil it, put it in the pork liver, roll it for half a minute, and remove it for later use.
3. Put the oil in the pot, put the pepper and garlic slices in the fragrant, add Puchai, stir fry for three minutes, add a small bowl of water, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Put the pork liver, add salt, chicken powder, pepper. Cook for three minutes, taste a piece of pork liver, and get cooked.
Pugua fried 炒
Material: 400 grams of Puggua, 150 grams of 蚬 蚬, 6 grams of ginger,
1 cup of original broth, 1/5 spoon of fresh chicken crystal
1. Specifies and cut into pieces;
2. Cook the Pugua pieces and ginger of the method 1 in the pan until boiling, and season with fresh chicken essence;
3. Add the meat of Method 2 to Method 3 to complete.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.