Kam Je Organic Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : It Takes 3-4 Days.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Kam Je Organic Farm / Fan Ling Heya
🔖 Certification： HKORC Certified
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Kam Je has worked in the fields of Hok Tau for several years, and she has always been known for her hard work. The land she rented is full of different crops everywhere. Kam Je is straightforward and friendly, and asked Kam Je how to take care of the whole 5000s.f., she said, "I have to do it alone. Friends will come to help during holidays. Sometimes I even work from 7:00 am to 3:00 am the next day, take a taxi home, and continue working at 7:00 am." We were amazed that she was all All year round, she added elves: "It doesn't matter, I sometimes have relatives come, and I will take them outside to play."
The cabbages on the field are green and plump, bigger than a human head, and they are the fruits of her hard work. Kam Je can harvest about 1,000 catties of broccoli every year. According to the retail price of organic vegetables, the price is about 30 yuan per catty. If you sell all the broccoli, you can earn $30,000. Who says farmers work hard and can't make ends meet?
Kam Je smiled wryly: "Other organic farmers also have a bumper harvest of broccoli every year, and the supply exceeds demand. Even if they sell it to the vegetable management department at a low price, they will not accept it." Then what to do with this thousand-jin broccoli? "Eat it yourself! Or don't you give it away?" Give them to friends. If not, compost them.”
Although Kam Je said "it doesn't matter" in everything, everyone knows that farmers are always happiest when they see other people's happy expressions after tasting the crops they planted. Now that the hard-earned cabbage can only be returned to the soil, how can the farmer not feel sad? I hope that everyone can actively support local small farmers and local agriculture in Hong Kong. "
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Other Names：Apple Luffa
Product Description：The new variety of loofah "apple loofah" is especially good because it can be eaten raw. Because of its round and cute appearance, it will not turn black after a long time of cooking, so it is loved by many housewives.
Supply Season：The main production period is from November to April of the following year, and it is available in Hong Kong throughout the year.
#Should Be / Avoided：
Cooking Skills：Eat raw after peeling, cold salad, the same cooking method as the traditional loofah
Dish：Apple loofah is a fruit series of fruits and vegetables. Because the skin is very thin and the flesh is very full, it can be eaten raw after peeling. It has a crisp and sweet taste, low calorie and high water content. It can cool off in summer and make you feel full. feel.
Suggested Eating Method：
Eat, cold, cold, and the same method as the traditional loofah cooking method
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic Vegetables are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic vegetables do not use preservatives or special treatments. Vegetables are generally stored for three to five days. Some vegetables will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
Special attention: The dishes, especially small flowers and broccoli, are best soaked in the water to remove dust (even it is organic farm). It is recommended to use our vegetables and vegetables environmentally friendly cleaner Dish Drops
for 3 to 5 minutes to eliminate residuals, sand and dust.
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.