Sha Po Tsuen Farm
🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : 2-day delivery.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Sha Po Tsuen Farm / Fung Kat Heung, Yuen Long
🔖 Certification： HKORC
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Covering an area of 100,000 square feet, it is located in Fung Kat Heung, Kam Tin, Yuen Long. With the aim of growing healthy crops, the public can enjoy high-quality and safe food at a low price, and hope that when purchasing locally grown fruits, the public can understand the importance of reducing carbon emissions on the environment, so as to achieve the goal of human beings and the greater world. Natural complementarity and harmonious coexistence. And in the future, we will grow more different healthy fruits and vegetables to provide customers with choices.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (Traditional Chinese)：
The extract of aloe vera is widely used in cosmetics and alternative medicine. In view of the limited scientific evidence of makeup and efficacy, it is often touched with each other. Cosmetics and alternative medical industries have advocated its soothing, moisturizing, healing and other effects. Clarify its effectiveness and safety.
The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment is marked "chemicals that are known" as "chemicals that can cause cancer or reproductive toxicity."
Aloe vera (English: ALOIN) is an exudate (English: EXUDATE) of aloe vera, which has potential toxicity, and has a certain dose for intake or external use. Aloe vera is used in moisturizing and reducing stimulation to prevent inflammation of the nose skin. Cosmetics companies usually add aloe vera juice or derivatives to products such as cosmetics, paper towels, moisturizing agents, soaps, sunscreens, bubbles or shampoos, etc.
Aloe vera traditions are used for multiple skin treatment. The extract of the aid -deacon in Ayida is called Kathalai: pp. 196, 117. It is currently widely used in traditional herbs medicine in various places.
Supply Period： Only From September To November Every Year
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
☘️ Preserve vegetables
1. Leafy vegetables and softer vegetables, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Vegetables bought in bulk are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the vegetables in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the vegetables in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. The longer the vegetables are stored, the less fresh they become, and the nutrition will be reduced, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
☘️ How to wash vegetables
1. Wash vegetables before cooking to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the vegetables for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing vegetables with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut vegetables with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately after cutting, the pot should be placed in the pot to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.