🚚 The Fastest Delivery Time : Air Transport Once A Week. Drive Every Saturday.
🐝 Supplier / Place Of Origin：Lyfegreen / Taiwan
🔖 Certification： Taiwan Organic Certification
🌱 Producer Introduction：
Lyfetribe builds a health and wellness platform, Lyfegreen was founded as a joint collaboration between Lyfetribe and Fushan Grange, taiwan’s leading social enterprise for organic agriculture and sustainable producers.
Today, Lyfegreen supports and works with a network of more than 100 carefully curated organic farms and sustainable producers across taiwan, showcasing an array of over 200 varieties of fruits and veggies throughout the year.
Our mission: fresh, high-quality and diversified are the core of our work. In addition, we don't want to only sell fruits and vegetables. We want to help you discover a new healthy food concept and contribute to a more sustainable world.
There are also airline shipping every week to hong kong and ship directly after arriving at hong kong, so the fruits and vegetables are 100%fresh.
🌱 Supplier Products：
🛍 Product Information (Main) (English)：
Binomial Name：Pouteria caimito
Other Names：Abiu Golden Fruit
Product Description：Golden fruit -- a whole yellow fruit with a special taste. Every August and May next year is the production season.
The inside of the fruit is translucent and white. It has a creamy and jelly-like texture and its taste is similar to the sapodilla — a sweet caramel custard. The abiu tree is part of the family Sapotaceae and is very similar in appearance to the canistel.
Golden fruit is a fruit from the Amazon River in South America. It was introduced to Taiwan for cultivation about 10 years ago, and it has gradually become widely known in the past two years. The taste is very Q, the taste is a bit like persimmon, with a touch of honey. After being cut open, the flesh is milky white and rich in mucopolysaccharides, which can be said to be a holy product for beauty.
Variety：The shape, size and quality of ABIU are different. Some meat is soft and some meat is hard. Some taste is plain, while others taste good. On the coast of the Putamo River in Colombia, a variety of fruits are large and round, and fruit can be produced in four years. In the Vaupes of Colombia, a variety was fruitful after sowing; however, these fruits were small and the flesh was very small.
Supply Season：Available all year round.
#Should Be / Avoided：
There are no literature reports.
There are no literature reports.
the fruit of the abiu tree is edible and considered one of the best of the sapotes due to having the sweet, caramel-like taste of sapodilla with a smoother texture. It is commonly eaten out of hand, although in colombia, those eating the fruit this way are advised to grease their lips to keep the gummy latex from sticking; this hazard can be avoided by selecting fully ripe fruits and scooping out the flesh with a utensil. The tartness of a bit of added lime juice may enhance the flavor, especially when chilled. The melting, sweet pulp of the abiu is also used to flavor ice cream and cut into yogurt for a light and delicious breakfast. The subtlety of the flavor limits its use in more complex confections and salads. Abiu fruit is a significant source of calcium, phosphorus, vitamin a, and vitamin c.
Notes：Abiu may have several flowering periods a year, and there may be simultaneous flowering and fruiting on the tree. The development time from flowering to ripe fruit is about 3 months.
Suggested Eating Method：
The fruits of ABIU trees are edible and considered one of the best Sapotes because it has the sweetness of human fruit, caramel -like taste and smoother texture. It is usually eaten at hand. Although in Colombia, it is recommended that people who eat fruit in this way apply oil to keep the lips to keep the collagen latex. Essence Adding a little bit of acid orange juice may enhance the flavor, especially when it is refrigerated. ABIU melted and sweet flesh is also used to season the ice cream and cut into yogurt as a light and delicious breakfast. The delicate taste limits its use in more complex candy and salads. Abidu fruit is an important source of calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin C.
🥗 Recipe (English Version)：
Google Recipe 🔍 :
English CookPad 🍳 :
BBC Good Food 🥙 :
🔅Precautions (English Version)：
🍎 Preserve fruits
1. Fruits especially with softer skin, if packaged, should be placed in the cold box in the original package;
2. Organic fruits are more prone to spoilage if they have water droplets. Put the fruits in a ventilated place to dry or wipe off the water vapor, then wrap the fruits in slightly damp newspaper and put them in a plastic bag before refrigerating. ;
3. Organic fruits do not use preservatives or special treatments. fruits are generally stored for three to five days in room temperature only, should be kept in fridge. Some fruits e.g. papaya will decompose enzymes, so they should be eaten as soon as possible.
🍏 How to wash fruits
1. Wash fruits before eating to keep them fresh;
2. It is not advisable to soak the fruits for too long, and they should be washed first and then cut to avoid the loss of vitamins;
3. Washing fruits with dilute salt water or Dish Drop can easily remove vegetable insects;
4. Cut fruits with a stainless steel knife to reduce vitamin loss;
5. Vegetable leaves contain a lot of nutrients, so you should avoid shredding, chopping or grinding the leaves;
6. Immediately eat after cutting, to avoid the loss of vitamins due to air oxidation.