Curries are easy to make and there are endless possibilities with them. We have been getting a lot of wholesome organic vegetables from Homegrown Foods and today we share this healthy and delicious vegetarian curry recipe with you.
- 3 Organic Potatoes
- 5-6 Organic Carrots
- 1 Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup of desired curry base sauce
- 200ml-300ml water
- 75-100ml of coconut milk
1. Wash and coarsely chop the vegetables into chunks. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, heat up some oil on medium high heat. Sauté onions until aromatic and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add other vegetables and stir together. Cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add the curry sauce (we are using Thai curry paste) and ½ of the water. Simmer on low heat for 20-25 minutes. Stir from time to time.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, add coconut milk. Stir well. Adjust the curry to your desired consistency and taste by adding water, sugar, and salt.
5. This dish makes a great dinner for 2. Or double up the ingredients for the family / dinner party.
Thank you to DayDayCook (www.daydaycook.com) for this wonderful recipe
DayDayCook is hottest new culinary website across Asia, offering step-by-step instructions and videos on how to cook Chinese food recipes, Japanese cuisine recipes, Korean authentic recipes, and other international dishes. DayDayCook will continue to grow our library of basic culinary techniques and recipes, and become the place in Asia where cooks and people who love food can share blog references, tips, recipes, and stories about their fun food & cooking experiences!