- toscanello beans, soaked over night 400 g
- carrots 1 ea
- onion 1 ea
- celery 1 ea
- fresh mozzarella 100 g
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half 100 g
- coppa ham, thinly sliced 25 g
- fresh basil, washed and picked 5 g
- red wine vinegar 15 g
- olive oil 10 g
- salt, maldon dash
- black pepper ground dash
Recipe by Vinny Lauria (Group Executive Chef, Posto Pubblico, Linguini Fini, & Stone Nullah Tavern)
- In sauce pot add a little bit of olive oil and heat add carrots, onions and celery and caramelize.
- Once caramelized add beans with water to the pot, simmer beans for about 1 hour stiring frequently.
- Once beans are finished cooking season with salt and pepper and cool. Strain beans from liquid once cool.
- In mixing bowl add olive oil and red wine vinegar add cherry tomatoes and toscanello beans and season with salt and pepper and toss together.
- add basil and coppa at last second and toss once place mozzarella torn on plate and sprinkle with salad.
Order your toscanello beans here.